Revision 1.5.2 (2018-07-25)
About: Import pictures from your Flickr account with Flickr2Piwigo. You can:
* browse your albums and choose pictures (or whole albums) to import,
* or import your entire Flickr portfolio.
You will need a Flickr API key to use this plugin; all instructions are in the Configuration tab of the plugin.
Changes: * Fix error with some photos not in any Flickr photoset (album).
* Better error message when the cache directory isn't writable.
* Updated Piwigo version compatibility (no longer support Piwigo less than 2.8).
Revision 1.2.c (2017-09-09)
About: To update several (or all) photos at once in an given album without losing related Piwigo data.
- select the album to be updated
- select image files on your computer
Allow also to add photos to the album.
Changes: + Option to get added photos in Caddie
Revision 1.2.2 (2016-04-10)
About: Import photos from any platform by providing hypertext link.
Changes: Webservice enhancements
* Catalan (Català [CA])
* Swedish (Svenska [SE])
Revision 2.8.a (2016-03-16)
About: Import data from a Menalto Gallery into Piwigo
The algorithm is a conversion into PHP of the Perl script convertcomments.pl by dschwen, see https://github.com/dschwen/g2piwigo
This plugin just makes things "simpler" for users but the hard part comes from dschwen, he deserves all credits!
Changes: New languages:
* Bulgarian (Български [BG])
* Polish (Polski [PL])
Revision 2.7.a (2015-10-12)
About: Fetch emails and add attached/embedded photos
Changes: First version