Revision 2.2.6 (2021-12-01)
About: Provides various ways to sign in your gallery.
Supported services :
Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Twitter, Windows Live, Yahoo, OpenID, Flickr, Steam Community, Wordpress, 500px, Vkontakte.
Each authentication provider needs to be registered first, necessary help is available on the plugin configuration page.
Changes: Compatibility Piwigo 12
Revision 0.1.0 (2021-07-16)
About: Provides a way to sign in your Piwigo gallery with your Microsoft 365 account.
The email address of the Piwigo user must match the email address of the Microsoft 365 account.
You have to declare your Piwigo App in the the Azure portal first (explanations on the plugin configuration page).
Original plugin : Piwigo Social Connect by mistic100
Changes: First version
Revision 11.0.3 (2021-03-31)
About: Add a contest to your gallery
Contest are configurable :
- some parameters for each contest : select category and group user allowed to vote...
- automatic start and end date
- 1 global page to note all photo from a contest
- criteria and subcriteria are specified for each contest
- Result could be generated and viewable on the piwigo galery (through menu, dedicated page and PWG_Stuff module) and could be exported in CSV file
Add podium thanks to PWG_Stuff module on your page when the contest is closed (and result generated)
Changes: - somme corrections
- add sort order on contest global page
- add podium on each category when contest is closed (by param)
- Add some new languages (tnks to translate team)
Revision 1.4.0 (2020-04-23)
About: - Add a GuestBook to your gallery.
- Compatible with 'Smilies Support', 'BBCode Bar', and 'Crypto Captcha' plugins.
Changes: Languages and fixes
Revision 1.0.5 (2017-11-06)
About: Developed a "Fancy" footer plugin that uses a hook to deposit a styled banner at the bottom of Piwigo pages.
* Social Media Links - Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google+, and YouTube
* Business Logo
* Business name, address, hours, and phone number,
* About me for business
* Bootstrap Darkroom
* Bootstrap Default
Tested primarily on the Bootstrap darkroom theme. Not sure of performance on themes other than those tested but I think it will probably work with most of the Piwigo themes. The local files editor plugin can be used to edit styling.
Changes: Noticed irregularities with the social media icons (stacking vertically). Should be fixed to stack horizontally. Deleted some "junk" style code that was not being used. Modified two styles #about_block became .about and #contact_block became .contact.