Revision 11.0.a (2021-01-19)
About: Insert Google Analytics code, or Piwik code in all your gallery pages.
Changes: update for piwigo 11
* Finnish (Finnish [FI])
* Japanese (日本語 [JP])
* Serbian (Српски [SR])
Revision 2.10.a (2020-04-05)
About: Do not log visits from search engine robots (history and hits)
Changes: #2 replace create_function, deprecated with PHP 7.2
#3 add bot for BNF
Revision 2.10.b (2018-07-23)
About: Extends Piwigo with geographical location for each photo. View your photos with Google Maps, or open them in Google Earth.
- View by category, by tag, search results or recent pictures.
- Server side clustering of multiple photos, depending on the map bounds and location (to avoid hundreds of markers)
- View all photos in the current map bounds or around a map marker
- Manually set the latitude and longitude on the administration page or synchronize the location with the gps exif metadata
- This plugin does not require any php/template or css code modification, but it does modify the database.
Instructions: Unzip the file in plugins subdirectory of your gallery, then install and activate the plugin from the admin page. Or install from the Plugins menu.
Changes: - compatibility with php7
- language updates
Revision 0.1.3 (2017-09-09)
About: Displays your albums on a world map with your itinerary.
Changes: Fix bug about wrong category id on the picture links and use permalinks when availables
Revision 2.2.5 (2017-04-21)
About: Provides various ways to sign in your gallery.
Supported services :
Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Twitter, Windows Live, Yahoo, OpenID, Flickr, Steam Community, Wordpress, 500px, Vkontakte.
Each authentication provider needs to be registered first, necessary help is available on the plugin configuration page.
Changes: Fix Facebook authentication