Announcement

Post a reply

Write your message and submit

Click in the dark area of the image to send your post.

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

executive
2023-07-15 04:28:59

please send your question to support for the app, not the forum annoucements section. Thank you.
Links at the top of the page.

xscapee
2023-07-15 01:25:35

Is it not possibly to upload photos with the Community plugin from the Android app?  I don't get a upload button.

Jeff

remartin
2023-06-01 09:28:10

Jan Verhelst wrote:

I installed PIWIGO on a webserver, and  it works great.
I can watch the albums on a PC without problems.

I tried the Android apps PIWIGO and also PIWIGO NG.
I can see the album names, I see a grid for the pictures, but I do not see any thumbnails. I do not find a refresh button.
Problem exists at either a guest account or an admin account.

regards
Jan

Hi,

This is an know issue for users that use a proxy on their server.
see [Github] piwigo-flutter-app issue #85.

Rémi.

Jan Verhelst
2022-07-15 09:04:13

I installed PIWIGO on a webserver, and  it works great.
I can watch the albums on a PC without problems.

I tried the Android apps PIWIGO and also PIWIGO NG.
I can see the album names, I see a grid for the pictures, but I do not see any thumbnails. I do not find a refresh button.
Problem exists at either a guest account or an admin account.

regards
Jan

PetrH
2022-06-08 17:44:18

Hello; have the same issue like SvenJ - all is in German now; no chance of setting it back to English. Can you fix quickly it is annoying. Other than that, great App. Thanks and cheers

SvenJ
2022-05-30 21:05:52

Version 1.0.3 is in German on both my phone and Tab. 1.0.2. was in english. Is this intentionally? Can't find any language settings in teh app.

ignisveneficus
2022-05-24 23:10:57

Hi!
I own a piwigo server (12), and i like to use the piwigo app. (Or ng), but after the login i get an empty page, without any album. From computer evertyting is fine (from lan, or wan, with or without login), the api side is working, just the app give me empty front page.
What do i wrong?
Thanx

Ignis

syker69
2022-01-01 22:40:26

Much prefer this app and the layout ... however after using for a while and browsing photos my server eventually stops responding (both nextcloud and piwigo stop responding) and I need to hard reset my pi4b

Thanks

Catfriend1
2021-12-31 12:03:04

Hi,

piwigo-ng so far works good regarding it is an early beta for Android. I'm on Android 12 . Just missing one feature: I cannot play my mp4 videos directly from the gallery. Is this not implemented at the moment? I use piwigo-videojs plugin and can play from the chrome browser just fine. The app shows the movie wheel icon and a play button but hitting it turns up a grey empty screen with nothing happening. I can use piwigo-ng to download the mp4 file as an alternative and play using the app MxPlayer.

Thanks.

JTT
2021-12-11 22:07:17

working now with the recent update .12 beta

Thank you

JTT
2021-11-27 16:54:47

I can not update, Google Play Store "can not install Piwigo NG"  I tried clearing cache, and data and same issue.  I Uninstalled and now can not install. 

Android 12 with Nov security release

Redmapleleaf
2021-11-25 14:29:03

I downloaded a punch of images. It said download successful but I cannot find on my phone any of the images.

cmani
2021-10-10 08:56:57

It is possible to allow to add the port to the url of Piwigo, at the moment it is impossible because a / is put at the end of address.
Thank you

howudodat
2021-08-20 02:56:44

Are you planning on adding keyword / searching abilities like there is in the web based version?  This is one of the most powerful features (in my opinion).  Otherwise I could use any number of already available gallery programs

pk_rulz
2021-05-19 13:25:38

Is this a good place to give feedback.

I am not able to upload photos as a community user in an album although I can upload via the web interface.

When I upload, it takes me to a screen which says 1 photo and a big orange bar says upload.
When I click upload a grey ribbon at bottom has a rotating symbol on right. It stops after a while. No photos are uploaded.

This however works when I try to do this as an admin. Basically the community plugin functionality is not reflected since I do have rights to upload as a community user and can upload via the web interface.

Trying to move a photo did not work either as a community user. A blank screen showed up from bottom which had a rotating wheel. The rotation never stopped.

Additionally that icon which is used to signify move typically means "share" in android parlance and most users will expect that it will allow them to share that image over a platform like whatapp, gmail etc. Such a functionality is highly desired.
Irrespective of when we implement it a different icon should be used to signify move such as this https://cdn3.iconfinder.com/data/icons/ … ve-512.png

I hope this helps

Platform
Samsung Galaxy M21
Android version 11
Kernel: 4.14.113-21183318

Board footer