Announcement

Post a reply

Write your message and submit

Click in the dark area of the image to send your post.

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

Christopher Hensher
2022-03-14 23:11:24

I'm on latest version with smartpocket. Desktop view is working fine but suddenly mobile view of photos shows only code, including 'on line nn: Warning: Undefined variable $row_height in...' plus photo path.
What's happening here?

Notice: Undefined offset: 5 in /var/www/piwigo.org/forum/include/parser.php on line 551
russmcclay
2022-01-18 08:57:32

A follow-up my problem reported earlier in this thread.  We were able to solve the problem by adding the missing table based on the schema found here:

[Github] Piwigo file install/piwigo_structure-mysql.sql

All that was necessary was:

CREATE TABLE `piwigo_lounge` (
  `image_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `category_id` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  PRIMARY KEY (`image_id`,`category_id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM;

After that the site worked. Then we upgraded from 12.1.0 to 12.2.0 without any errors.

Tom Tarrant
2022-01-14 07:13:01

Thanks for the update!

myVortexServers
2021-12-14 17:16:26

I've started with Piwigo 12 then upgraded to 12.1.0 with no problems but be warned, all plugins aren't compatible with this version so I suggest to test it out before you launch your gallery to public.

erAck
2021-11-28 17:26:44

topic:31596.

Jean-Pierre GRIOT
2021-11-28 15:43:38

Helo I have an issue with "Personal Favicon". I received the following message :
Warning: Parameter 2 to Favicon() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/html/photos/include/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_runtime_filterhandler.php on line 63

russmcclay
2021-11-20 03:36:20

windracer wrote:

In your include/constants.php, is the LOUNGE_TABLE constant there? Maybe not all of your files were upgraded?

Code:

if (!defined('LOUNGE_TABLE'))
  define('LOUNGE_TABLE', $prefixeTable.'lounge');

Thanks for the reply.  The line is there in constants.php

Also, in this thread another person has exactly the same problem with errors at the exact same code lines:

https://piwigo.org/forum/viewtopic.php? … 59#p182159

windracer
2021-11-19 15:28:17

In your include/constants.php, is the LOUNGE_TABLE constant there? Maybe not all of your files were upgraded?

Code:

if (!defined('LOUNGE_TABLE'))
  define('LOUNGE_TABLE', $prefixeTable.'lounge');
russmcclay
2021-11-19 04:28:27

russmcclay wrote:

Just upgraded to 12.1.0 from a working installation which was at the latest version working well.  System is CentOS, PHP 7.2.  After clicking the link in the notification email, it throws the error below. I did try to run upgrade_feed.php and upgrade.php again to no avail.  Other than the broken Admin functions (Tools, Configuration...), the gallery works fine.  Here's the error:

Warning: Use of undefined constant LOUNGE_TABLE - assumed 'LOUNGE_TABLE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /VirtualHost/photos.****.com/admin/include/functions.php on line 3271

Warning:  [mysql error 1146] Table 'piwigo-photos.LOUNGE_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT
    image_id
  FROM LOUNGE_TABLE
; in /VirtualHost/photos.****.com/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 864

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on boolean in /VirtualHost/photos.****.com/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php:925 Stack trace: #0 /VirtualHost/photos.****.com/admin/include/functions.php(3273): query2array('\nSELECT\n ima...', NULL, 'image_id') #1 /VirtualHost/photos.****.com/admin.php(254): get_orphans() #2 {main} thrown in /VirtualHost/photos.****.com/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 925

No comments on this?

erAck
2021-11-18 21:39:14

It's better to deactivate plugins that are not known to be compatible than rendering the entire gallery or even its admin area inaccessible due to incompatibilities. Similar for themes. What's the point of deleting languages? The TakeATour plugin is always part of the release.

Zentalquabula
2021-11-18 20:48:37

It deactivates plugins and themes, and installs a milion languages that I have to delete one by one. Don't do that.

Keep plugins activated.

Keep themes activated.

Don't add languages. Make languages optional downloads for those that need them.

Don't add plugins that are deleted (like the usless "tour").

AfroUSA
2021-11-18 14:57:43

Hi,
Manage to update from 11.5 to 12.1 without any issues.
Piwigo inside iocage on TrueNAS + HP Gen8 Microserver.

TraceyFrench
2021-11-17 09:32:20

Hi everyone, thank you,

plg
2021-11-16 09:35:06

nobby wrote:

Why are the plugins not adapted before the new Piwigo release?

The way it is handled at the moment is counterproductive.

I will only initiate an update when all my plugins in use have been adapted.

topic:31581

plg wrote:

We know by experience that you're going to quickly ask for extensions to be compatible with this version 12. As said in post:178992 :

plg wrote:

Yes, that's the problem with software having plugins: we do as much as we can to have them compatible with the new version, but we can't wait for them to be all compatible to release the new version (or you would wait forever)

We hope extensions will be made compatible as soon as possible :-)

russmcclay
2021-11-16 04:31:11

Just upgraded to 12.1.0 from a working installation which was at the latest version working well.  System is CentOS, PHP 7.2.  After clicking the link in the notification email, it throws the error below. I did try to run upgrade_feed.php and upgrade.php again to no avail.  Other than the broken Admin functions (Tools, Configuration...), the gallery works fine.  Here's the error:

Warning: Use of undefined constant LOUNGE_TABLE - assumed 'LOUNGE_TABLE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /VirtualHost/photos.****.com/admin/include/functions.php on line 3271

Warning:  [mysql error 1146] Table 'piwigo-photos.LOUNGE_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT
    image_id
  FROM LOUNGE_TABLE
; in /VirtualHost/photos.****.com/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 864

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on boolean in /VirtualHost/photos.****.com/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php:925 Stack trace: #0 /VirtualHost/photos.****.com/admin/include/functions.php(3273): query2array('\nSELECT\n ima...', NULL, 'image_id') #1 /VirtualHost/photos.****.com/admin.php(254): get_orphans() #2 {main} thrown in /VirtualHost/photos.****.com/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 925

Board footer