Announcement

#1 2009-04-08 00:24:27

Fiona

A newbie question

Hi everyone

i just installed Piwigo and it's great. What i'm missing or i don't know how to do it is: a way to prevent someo galleries to get listened but they should stay accessable to everyone who has the correct url together maybe with a password. Is there a way to do that?

The intention is, that i can show around the pictures only to people i choose to give the link, but not to force them to register.

Fiona

#2 2009-04-08 00:28:10

Fiona

Re: A newbie question

and another one: what does the caddie exactly do?

#3 2009-04-08 07:25:50

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Fiona wrote:

and another one: what does the caddie exactly do?

For the management of photos by admin

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#4 2009-04-08 07:27:11

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Fiona wrote:

Hi everyone

i just installed Piwigo and it's great. What i'm missing or i don't know how to do it is: a way to prevent someo galleries to get listened but they should stay accessable to everyone who has the correct url together maybe with a password. Is there a way to do that?

The intention is, that i can show around the pictures only to people i choose to give the link, but not to force them to register.

Fiona

I invite you to read in the wiki

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#5 2009-04-08 07:57:24

VDigital
Former Piwigo Team
Paris (FR)
2005-05-04

May I suggest you to search for "generic" user. (Maybe with a blank password)

Piwigo.com: Start and run your own photo gallery. Signup and get 30 days to try for free, no commitment.
8-)

Board footer