Announcement

#1 2012-03-04 13:31:23

wernerk
2012-01-22

Logged in as webmaster but suddenly guest

Hi,

in earlier postings I mentioned problems with uploadify mass upload and with multiple admins logged in and changing each other's settings.

Meanwhile I don't blame uploadify for the first problem, beacause I made the experience that also during normal administration, e.g. changing text on some category pages and changing back to the gallery, my status toggles permanently between webmaster and guest. But I'm not really thrown out, because if I reload a page for several times, I regain my webmaster status without logging in anew.

Has anyone an idea what it could be? Server problems or a general bug? I hope that it is not also part of the multiple admin issue.

And some days before I had another variant of this problem: If I log in as webmaster and the start page is reloaded, there is still the old "Log in" entry in the identification section of the menubar which normally only appears If I am guest. After I reload the page it is gone and I have the correct "Administration" entry.

I could fix this problem by adding a five second delay in identification.php:

if ( try_log_user($_POST['username'], $_POST['password'], $remember_me) )
    {
      sleep(5);
      redirect(empty($redirect_to) ? get_gallery_home_url() : $redirect_to); [...]

Maybe the start page appears before I'm officially registrated on the server as webmaster.

But I don't know if this has to do something with the other problems.

Greetings
Werner

Board footer