Announcement

#1 2012-11-30 18:08:09

word warrior

Blank upload page

I've been using Piwigo for a while and all has been brilliant until the latest upgrade 2.4.5 Now I cannot use the upload page. It occasionally appears briefly then the page goes blank.

The URL in the address bar is http://gallery.mydomain.co.uk/admin.php?page=photos_add but nothing is displayed, any ideas?

I can however still upload from iPhoto with the appropriate plug in.

#2 2012-12-01 14:00:57

jan

Re: Blank upload page

It happens to me also, started yesterday at two computers: Win7 and XP but my Vista still works.
I’ve cleaned/checked  the two failing computers in several manners but pLoader accepts the user/pwd but get only a blank page as respond from the server.
The plugin “autosize” stopped working to.
boring

#3 2012-12-02 20:06:51

Baz_Stuart
2012-09-02

I also have problems since 2.4 was enabled.

I cant open any pictures using IE, but I have no problems using Firefox.

Where I was getting in excess of 500 pages visits a day as an average I am now down to less than 300 and I have been getting over 130 mails a day since Friday from viewers who complain that they cant access the site!

I agree with word_warrior, superb site since I started in June, now a bit of a letdown.

#4 2012-12-02 23:45:46

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Baz_Stuart wrote:

I also have problems since 2.4 was enabled.

I cant open any pictures using IE, but I have no problems using Firefox.

Where I was getting in excess of 500 pages visits a day as an average I am now down to less than 300 and I have been getting over 130 mails a day since Friday from viewers who complain that they cant access the site!

I agree with word_warrior, superb site since I started in June, now a bit of a letdown.

seems absolutely nor related to the current thread. Could you open another one about IE vs Firefox with a link to your website
If your website is unavailable contact your hoster, that's not related to Piwigo

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#5 2012-12-03 01:43:04

JJF
2011-10-06

Hi,
I also got blank upload page and only partial login and registration pages after a couple of the latest plugin updates.
After I cleaned out the server-side cache the problem went away. I emptied the _data/combined and the _data/templates_c directories and let everything get rebuilt as it was used.
Hope this helps.
JJF

#6 2012-12-04 22:58:26

Jan

This solved my problem:
C:\Users\***your user***\AppData\Local

delete directory .pLoader  (it's hide folder)

:-)

the thread

"Problem starting ploader under Windows 7 by alexpreyer  [ 1 2 ]
Extensions
pLoader
2012-05-27 19:07:50 by bas_alba"

did the solution

Board footer