Announcement

#1 2012-12-02 21:07:17

fres10
2012-12-02

[resolved] Fresh Install

My database is already set up.  As in, I had Piwigo installed and just deleted the folder.  When I extract a new Piwigo to the folder, or use piwigo-netinstall, installation and admin.php works, but I get only this error message at index.php of my gallery:

Warning: include(/themeconf.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/piwigo/include/template.class.php on line 849
Warning: include(): Failed opening '/themeconf.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/piwigo/include/template.class.php on line 849
Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "header.tpl" in /var/www/piwigo/include/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1093
Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "index.tpl" in /var/www/piwigo/include/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1093
Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "footer.tpl" in /var/www/piwigo/include/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1093

This is for fresh installs (no themes changed) so I don't understand why I'd be getting this error.

themes/default/themeconf.inc.php :
<?php

$themeconf = array(
  'name'         => 'default',
  'icon_dir'      => 'themes/default/icon',
  'img_dir'      => 'themes/default/images',
  'mime_icon_dir' => 'themes/default/icon/mimetypes/',
  'local_head'    => 'local_head.tpl',
);
?>

local/config/config.inc.php :
<?php ?>

upgrade.php :
No upgrade required, the database structure is up to date

Last edited by fres10 (2012-12-03 19:08:17)

#2 2012-12-02 23:43:03

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Re: [resolved] Fresh Install

Hello
could you check the permission of the themeconf.inc.php's'? because they are not only in default ; check the theme by default in the admin

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#3 2012-12-03 06:15:25

fres10
2012-12-02

Hi, I set /admin/themes/ALL_THEMES/themeconf.inc.php and themes/ALL_THEMES/themeconf.inc.php to chmod 777 but the error persists.

#4 2012-12-03 09:12:47

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

What's the theme set by default in the theme configuration page? If you can access to the administration part

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#5 2012-12-03 09:17:56

rvelices
Former Piwigo Team
2005-12-29

In your previous installation, were you using a theme other than the ones provided with piwigo ?

#6 2012-12-03 18:55:44

fres10
2012-12-02

Thank you very much!  Changing those non-default themes to default ones in the tables did the trick.  Thank you!! :D
You can ignore the below :P

flop25 wrote:

What's the theme set by default in the theme configuration page? If you can access to the administration part

I can no longer check like I could last night (I think I was logged out)
I just checked the tables, and both admin and guest are using the bluemoose one mentioned below.

rvelices wrote:

In your previous installation, were you using a theme other than the ones provided with piwigo ?

No, I installed and edited Grum Dark II, renamed the folder bluemoose, had local/css/bluemoose-rules.css, and did the same with elegant.

Last edited by fres10 (2012-12-03 19:17:23)

Board footer