Announcement

#1 2013-04-05 15:41:21

Arco Scheepen

Problems with Lightroom tags to Piwigo labels

Since the last update we are experiencing huge problems when publishing photo's from Lightroom (3) to Piwigo (latest version). For synchronisation we use the Lightroom piwigo connector. Up until the previous version there was no problem, but now the lightroom tags are written not as separate labels, but instead all the tags belonging to one photo are concatenated (with comma's) and written as one label!!!
This results in a totally unusable tag cloud. For those interested to see what this looks like, here is a link to our test piwigo site: http://www.fotoscheepen.nl/fotosearch/tags.php

Is there anyone out there that can shed a light on this problem? I don't have any experience or knowledge of PHP so I didn't really come anywhere looking into this problem myself. I have also tried various other ways of loading up pictures in Piwigo: the web loader, flash loader, pLoader and synchronize, but none of these methods seem to import the labels in the Exif data.

#2 2013-04-10 12:52:31

Arco Scheepen

Re: Problems with Lightroom tags to Piwigo labels

Never mind. Fixed it already...

#3 2013-04-12 07:21:23

micah
2013-04-01

I ran into the same issue I think. In my case, I was adding tags in LightRoom (3) by typing a comma in between tags and then clicking elsewhere to have LR accept the tags. Images published to Piwigo immediately after were all together as one string instead of separate tags. After I re-typed the tags in LR and hit the enter key after each tag, then re-published, the tags on the Piwigo end came out correctly.

I think that was the only difference, anyway.

#4 2013-04-14 10:27:22

photo_friend
Berlin
1970-01-01

micah wrote:

I ran into the same issue I think. In my case, I was adding tags in LightRoom (3) by typing a comma in between tags and then clicking elsewhere to have LR accept the tags. Images published to Piwigo immediately after were all together as one string instead of separate tags. After I re-typed the tags in LR and hit the enter key after each tag, then re-published, the tags on the Piwigo end came out correctly.

I think that was the only difference, anyway.

I have exactly the same problem. The separation of tags doesn't work anymore. All tags are in "one Line" and no Photos isconnected with these wronge tags. I always have to delete this wrong tags manual and start manuel the batch process to lload / update the tags.
I Hope, there will be a solution.

Thanks
Hagen

Last edited by photo_friend (2013-04-14 11:03:54)

#5 2013-04-18 19:01:39

Adales

I have the same problem. It must be a bug, because when I mark the photo for "republication", the tags are then OK, even if I do nothing on LR in the photo.
I wrote a report today to the editor (I'm registered).

#6 2013-04-21 11:10:26

photo_friend
Berlin
1970-01-01

For me this problem was solved with the last update of the Lightroom plugin.

Best Greetings
Hagen

Last edited by photo_friend (2013-04-21 11:10:49)

#7 2013-04-28 10:39:25

photo_friend
Berlin
1970-01-01

Sorry - this problem still exist! Any idea what is the reason?
Thanks for any support
Hagen

Board footer