Announcement

•  » Extensions
  •  » AddInfo Info Fields as tags?

#1 2013-09-15 17:22:12

Jørgen Peter Kjeldsen

AddInfo Info Fields as tags?

Like the user who wrote http://piwigo.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=22527, I really like AddInfo, but I aggree it would be much more usefull if the extra Info Fields were searchable - and I would also very much like them to be "clickable" (behave like tags).

In the new gallery I am setting up, I like to add 'Country' and 'Locality' as new Info Fields, so it would be extremely nice, if it was possible to click on those fields.

Any ideas how this could be achieved?

Kind regards, Jørgen Peter

#2 2013-09-15 19:23:50

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Re: AddInfo Info Fields as tags?

Jørgen Peter Kjeldsen wrote:

In the new gallery I am setting up, I like to add 'Country' and 'Locality' as new Info Fields, so it would be extremely nice, if it was possible to click on those fields.

Hi :-)

I thinks you must make a other plugin for this

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#3 2013-09-16 15:22:58

Konve
Translation Team
2012-07-24

... I aggree it would be much more usefull if the extra Info Fields were searchable - and I would also very much like them to be "clickable" (behave like tags).

Excellent suggestion.
I agree with him.

#4 2013-09-22 16:57:57

Jørgen Peter Kjeldsen

...I aggree it would be much more usefull if the extra Info Fields were searchable - and I would also very much like them to be "clickable" (behave like tags)...

Well, for the moment I resolved this by adding <a href> codes to those fields - so now they do behave as I want - see example here: http://ornitfoto.dk/gal/picture.php?/23 … y/fuglegal (fields 'Land' and 'Lokalitet').

However, that is a bit cumbersome, and requires that the search identifiers remain stable - allways!

So I still hope that some day someone will modify the plugin, so that the content of the extra info fields automatically turns into clickable "tags"...

•  » Extensions
  •  » AddInfo Info Fields as tags?

Board footer