Announcement

  •  » Themes
  •  » [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

#76 2015-03-10 12:30:27

timned88
Guest

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

Thanks for the advise and I will try it later.  I just checked and the site is not offline... curious as to what your issue was.

Do you have an example of how to modify the CSS (snippet of code) for the background image?  I am not a coder...

 

#77 2015-03-10 17:48:45

Timned88
Guest

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

rvelices wrote:

Your site seems offline as we speak. If my understanding is corerct, you could try modify the file in themes/modus/template/mainpage_categories.tpl and replace $item.nb_images with $item.count_images ...

[

That seems to have worked.  Can something similar be done for total image views?

 

#78 2015-03-11 09:12:30

rvelices
Piwigo Team
2005-12-29
1960

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

Timned88 wrote:

Can something similar be done for total image views?

Unfortunately not. This info is not computed in the database ...

Offline

 

#79 2015-03-12 02:35:56

timned88
Member
2015-03-11
13

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

rvelices wrote:

Timned88 wrote:

Can something similar be done for total image views?

Unfortunately not. This info is not computed in the database ...

SERIOUSLY?  Each photo has a hit counter but there's no way to aggregate that info to the front page?  I have the stats plugin and it tallies the total per time period.   Weird.

Offline

 

#80 2015-03-12 09:07:40

rvelices
Piwigo Team
2005-12-29
1960

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

timned88 wrote:

rvelices wrote:

Timned88 wrote:

Can something similar be done for total image views?

Unfortunately not. This info is not computed in the database ...

SERIOUSLY?  Each photo has a hit counter but there's no way to aggregate that info to the front page?  I have the stats plugin and it tallies the total per time period.   Weird.

Of course it can be done, but it's going to be quite slow (sql queries - of course depends on #of albums and # of photos). Anyway I consider this to be beyond the theme scope. If required it can be done in a separate plugin for all themes.

Offline

 

#81 2015-03-15 06:31:14

andrewjs18
Member
2014-10-10
49

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

thanks for the theme!

I have a few broken images that I hope you can help with.

these are the ones I've found so far:

Offline

 

#82 2015-03-15 07:51:52

rvelices
Piwigo Team
2005-12-29
1960

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

andrewjs18 wrote:

thanks for the theme!

I have a few broken images that I hope you can help with

Hello,  without a link it will be impossible. Try download the theme manually, unzip it and upload it manually to your site.

Offline

 

#83 2015-03-15 23:35:49

andrewjs18
Member
2014-10-10
49

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

rvelices wrote:

andrewjs18 wrote:

thanks for the theme!

I have a few broken images that I hope you can help with

Hello,  without a link it will be impossible. Try download the theme manually, unzip it and upload it manually to your site.

oops, sorry about that.

http://andrewshemo.com/piwigo

Offline

 

#84 2015-03-16 10:17:13

rvelices
Piwigo Team
2005-12-29
1960

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

andrewjs18 wrote:

http://andrewshemo.com/piwigo

If I try to load the font http://andrewshemo.com/piwigo/themes/mo … modus.woff directly in the browser, it says 403 - Forbidden. It might be the case for some other theme files. This is done exclusively in your server configuration or .htaccess files. Have this corrected and it should work ...

Offline

 

#85 2015-04-03 00:32:37

andrewjs18
Member
2014-10-10
49

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

rvelices wrote:

andrewjs18 wrote:

http://andrewshemo.com/piwigo

If I try to load the font http://andrewshemo.com/piwigo/themes/mo … modus.woff directly in the browser, it says 403 - Forbidden. It might be the case for some other theme files. This is done exclusively in your server configuration or .htaccess files. Have this corrected and it should work ...

thanks, I'll look into that.

Offline

 

#86 2015-04-16 01:01:27

Bryan
Guest

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

Hi,

Excellent theme! I have been using it for months and really like it. Recently, the view within the album has changed from the nice responsive flow with different image sizes to one with a border where every photo is the same. Please see the example album below:

http://gallery.overt.org/index.php?/category/366

Has anyone experienced this? How can I restore the nice Modus look?

Thanks,

Bryan

 

#87 2015-04-16 10:00:41

rvelices
Piwigo Team
2005-12-29
1960

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

Bryan wrote:

Recently, the view within the album has changed from the nice responsive flow with different image sizes to one with a border where every photo is the same. Please see the example album below:

http://gallery.overt.org/index.php?/category/366

Has anyone experienced this? How can I restore the nice Modus look?

Sorry, I don't see anything odd when going to your link ...

Offline

 

#88 2015-04-16 16:32:19

Bryan
Guest

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

Strange. For me it looks like this:

http://i.imgur.com/a18gcqy.jpg

Same on Chrome and Safari. This seems like the un-themed album view. Not sure which style sheet it should be fetching or what. Also does not have the responsive "swipe" thing on my phone.

 

#89 2015-04-16 16:49:27

Bryan
Guest

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

Thanks again for looking at this. I've confirmed that it depends on the client what it will display. For example, on one computer, I see the gThumb-style gallery view, while on another I don't; this is true for all browsers on one computer but not on another.

I wonder if I could debug by checking which stylesheet is being loaded for each client. For example, I could enable chrome developer tools and dig through; I just don't know which to look for. Or perhaps its more than just a stylesheet? I'm not familiar with piwigo's theming.

Thanks again for the great theme!

 

#90 2015-04-16 21:04:35

rvelices
Piwigo Team
2005-12-29
1960

Re: [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

Ok.
On admin side / themes modus configuration what do you have as default sizes for thumbs ? (regular and retina)

What is the max size in pixels for those sizes?
If I remember well from 400 pixels wide, the display is not the "full screen cover" one

Offline

 
  •  » Themes
  •  » [modus] Theme version 2.6.a

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

github twitter newsletter Donate Piwigo.org © 2002-2022 · Contact