Announcement

•  » Themes
  •  » [Theme] stripped-responsive theme

#1 2014-10-16 11:12:28

JanisV
2013-09-25

[Theme] stripped-responsive theme

[extension by JanisV] stripped-responsive

Based on classic Stripped theme. Adds more responsive for mobile devices and small screens.

Looks perfect with Fotorama, Menu Random Photo, GThumb+ and RV Thumb Scroller plugins. Smart Pocket theme should be disabled for activate this plugins on mobile.

Any suggestions - welcome!

#2 2014-10-17 11:52:14

croucrou
2014-10-13

Re: [Theme] stripped-responsive theme

Dear JanisV,

Thanks for your work on the Stripped theme, your responsive version looks really great and work well with different screen size.
I have installed the version 2.7a and everything seems working well so far.

I have a strange behaviour of the menu, behaviour that existed also with the "simple" stripped theme (http://piwigo.org/ext/extension_view.php?eid=471).
If I am logged with a user who has admin rights, the menu of the folders (list of folders and sub folders) only shows the detail of first level folders. And when I click on one of these first level folder, it opens it and the menu on the right show only the details of the first level folder of the current view (and the list of the first level folders of the gallery photo). This behaviours is logical and effective.
But if I am logged with a user who has only visitor rights, then the menu always shows all folders and subfolders of my gallery, so a very long list... what makes the menu very very long to scroll. How can I make the menu of the folders being only the first level folders of the current view ?

My Piwigo is version 2.7.1 and I have the modules :  Admin tools, Community, Extended Description, Fotorama, Gthumb+, LocalFiles Editor, Perso Footer, PersoFavicon, Take a tour, user delete photo and UserAdvManager

Thanks in advance for your advices !

Croucrou

#3 2015-01-30 11:36:59

geeuz
2015-01-27

Hi JanisV, thank you very much fpr your Theme, i also love your Fotorama Plugin.

But i have a few "problems": When i start a Slideshow with Fotorama, it does not show a Link like in Theme Sylvia "Stop Slideshow", this would be really great to have in stripped-responsive.

Also, if i just click through the pictures (without slideshow), i just can zoom in with the magnifying glass on the first and the last picture. Between i just can click right or left. I hope you can understand what i mean.

Again, thank you very much for your work.

#4 2015-03-23 22:13:54

timned88
2015-03-11

is there a way to have the folders display the total hits on the top level, similar to the total number of photos?

#5 2015-05-29 17:54:55

Dohko

Hello,

The theme is great, I love it.
I encountered a small issue though, when "Use navigation arrows on picture" is activated, I don't see the HD picture lightbox anymore.
I disabled the feature for now but it's a great feature.
Is there something I can tweak to workaround this issue?

Thanks.

#6 2015-06-01 13:26:32

annajane4
2013-10-03

Hello,

I love the "stripped" theme, and would really like to try out "stripped-responsive".
However I'm having problems when activating the theme, and am receiving a fatal error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function is_identity() on a non-object in .../public_html/include/derivative.inc.php on line 312

Does anyone have any solutions?

#7 2015-06-14 23:17:28

neek
2015-06-14

Hi, I just setup Piwigo yesterday and found your theme. Beautiful. Nice job!

I tweaked it so that it can show both the title and description below the image, if the user chooses to do so. I have not translated the new "Title and Description" option across the non-English languages but otherwise, the code should work. If you're interested in integrating it, I've put a diff here:

http://pastebin.com/yCgxuyJq

Or I'm happy to set up a Git patch or whatever you'd like.

thanks again for creating the theme!

#8 2015-06-15 08:51:53

neek
2015-06-14

Hi, I'm curious why in theme.css, for #imageTitle, you set text-transform:none ?

If someone wants to force the UI to all lowercase, why would you only disable that transform on the title?

thanks again!

#9 2015-06-15 19:58:38

neek
2015-06-14

Can you tell I'm enjoying your theme? :-)

I am trying to figure out how to disable the pagination. It looks like $stripped_responsive['maxThumb'] is set to 15 by default. I tried overriding that using LocalFiles Editor and adding a line to that config like:

$stripped_responsive['maxThumb']=999;

but it doesn't seem to do anything. Any suggestions?

#10 2015-06-15 22:00:42

gdecamp
Long Island, NY
2015-02-23

Set mine like this and works fine for me, saw this in another thread

<?php
$stripped['maxThumb'] = 40; // 5 columns x 8 rows

?>

Example;

http://www.decamp.net/images/index.php?/category/5

ps: Mine is "stripped" not stripped responsive so you probably have to change a little

Last edited by gdecamp (2015-06-15 22:02:47)

#11 2015-06-16 06:02:32

neek
2015-06-14

Thanks George. That's what my line on the previous msg was supposed to do. I just haven't spent the time to figure out why it's not working. :-)

#12 2015-06-17 07:27:43

neek
2015-06-14

neek wrote:

Can you tell I'm enjoying your theme? :-)

I am trying to figure out how to disable the pagination. It looks like $stripped_responsive['maxThumb'] is set to 15 by default. I tried overriding that using LocalFiles Editor and adding a line to that config like:

$stripped_responsive['maxThumb']=999;

but it doesn't seem to do anything. Any suggestions?

OK, I found what I need, and thought I'd share. I wanted the main page (called the category page, I believe) to show me all of my albums. It turns out this is hardcoded in the database.

If you want to show more than 12 albums on the page, you must edit the database directly by connecting to mysql and then running something like:

Code:

MariaDB [piwigo]> UPDATE piwigo_config SET value=999 WHERE param='nb_categories_page';

By the way, I love Piwigo so far, but I have to say the software engineer in me died a little bit when I started looking at the source. PHP encourages some AWFUL looking code. :)

Last edited by neek (2015-06-17 09:03:45)

#13 2015-07-14 21:21:57

Nemehy
2015-07-14

Dear JanisV,

Thank you for this great theme.
My only suggestion is to modify css (theme.css) to reduce the width of '.img_next' to 40%

Code:

.img_next     { width:40%; }

It allows to seperate the current photo in 3 parts:
* left part to go to previous part
* right part to go to next part
* middle part to "zoom" the photo

Best Regards,

Nemehy

Last edited by Nemehy (2015-07-14 21:22:08)

#14 2016-04-12 18:02:33

sdylewski

I'm looking to upgrade to Piwigo 2.8 but I'm getting a warning that this theme is incompatible.  Has anyone tried upgrading?  Please post if this theme is compatible with Piwigo 2.8!

#15 2016-04-13 08:39:27

neek
2015-06-14

I'm thinking about the same. Obviously, take a backup of the whole site + database so you can revert if you need to.. From what I see it looks like it should still work, but unfortunately the author appears to not be at all active on the forum anymore, since 2014. Please do post here if you try to upgrade. Thanks!

•  » Themes
  •  » [Theme] stripped-responsive theme

Board footer