Announcement

#1 2014-12-15 22:42:59

Patrickvn
2014-12-15

Create new album not working any browser

Hello my name is Patrick and i have just starten trying to use Piwigo to make a gallery for our car forum. Installation went smooth but when i tried to upload a few images i started having problems.

I can't seem to create a new album, also the creation of a new user isn't working, but lets focus on the album. I have read all the topics i could find with similar problems and in those topics the solution has to be found in javascript. (Because there is nothing hapering when clicking create new album)

I have checked the javascript and it is turned on, the website for checking says it can run javascript. And have now tries Safari, Chrome and Firefox on my mac, and IE 11 on the laptop of my girlfriend. None of them are letting anything happen when i click.

Also i downloaded the package and extracted the file to overwrite the files on the webserver, to see if that changes anything, but to no avail.

Piwigo version: 2.7.2
PHP version: 5.3.29
MySQL version: 5.5.36
Piwigo URL: http://events.qashqai-passion.nl

The site is pretty empty at the moment, so if you would like admin access, you can get it, but i cant create users unfortunately as of the same problem.

Thanks for any insight in this problem.

Kind regards,
Patrick

#2 2014-12-16 13:54:37

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Re: Create new album not working any browser

Hello
do you have the left panel, the admin menu block, always expanded and not dynamic?
yes an admin acces would be great, I ping you by email

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#3 2014-12-16 14:19:55

Patrickvn
2014-12-15

Uh yes i have it always extended, because i have not taken the time to change any settings.

I have send you the admin account username/pass.

#4 2014-12-16 14:31:16

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

file or folder permission issue: check the chmod and the owner

for readers: use the console of your browser and go to the Network tab-> Plenty of 403 errors about permission issue

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#5 2014-12-16 15:03:47

Patrickvn
2014-12-15

Thank you very much!

I will check the console tonight when i'm home from work and see if i can correct the permissions.

Board footer