Announcement

•  » Themes
  •  » [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

#286 2018-03-29 18:16:22

sport
2014-03-16

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

i have a error that sometimes popup.
its when i want to share a picture on facebook, by the share button.
the picture dont show up, just a link.
on facebook it say's its this error
you can use this link for it: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/ and  https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/og/object/
Inferred Property    The 'og:url' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
Inferred Property    The 'og:title' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
Inferred Property    The 'og:description' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
Inferred Property    The 'og:image' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
Share App ID Missing    The 'fb:app_id' property should be explicitly provided, Specify the app ID so that stories shared to Facebook will be properly attributed to the app. Alternatively, app_id can be set in url when open the share dialog.

Last edited by sport (2018-03-29 18:40:53)

#287 2018-03-29 22:15:30

sport
2014-03-16

sorry its not the theme.
Theme Montblanc XL acts the exact same way.

#288 2018-03-31 10:08:42

mcl
2012-11-22

Hello There,

I am using Lightbox with this theme on the hosted PIWIGO.  It is currently running the latest 2.9 version.

Whenever I need to go to the NEXT or PREVIOUS image - I tap the direction indicator and nothing happens, the next tap works as expected.  In other words it takes TWO taps to go to the next chosen picture.  This occurs with Desktop (Keyboard or Mouse) and Mobile and I have used Chrome, Firefox and Safari and Android and iPad default browsers - any idea what I need to do to fix this.

The caption (also Link to Original Size) displayed in Lightbox, is not as dark as I would like, so I tried changing it with CSS, but was unsuccessful.

This is what I tried

.jumbotron { display: none !important;}  // did not work

.navbar { min-height: 30px !important; }  // did not work

.caption A { color: red!important ; }  // did not work

Any help or hints appreciated

Thanks

mcl

#289 2018-03-31 19:08:05

teekay
2013-06-12

mcl wrote:

Hello There,

I am using Lightbox with this theme on the hosted PIWIGO.  It is currently running the latest 2.9 version.

Whenever I need to go to the NEXT or PREVIOUS image - I tap the direction indicator and nothing happens, the next tap works as expected.  In other words it takes TWO taps to go to the next chosen picture.  This occurs with Desktop (Keyboard or Mouse) and Mobile and I have used Chrome, Firefox and Safari and Android and iPad default browsers - any idea what I need to do to fix this.

The caption (also Link to Original Size) displayed in Lightbox, is not as dark as I would like, so I tried changing it with CSS, but was unsuccessful.

This is what I tried

.jumbotron { display: none !important;}  // did not work

.navbar { min-height: 30px !important; }  // did not work

.caption A { color: red!important ; }  // did not work

Any help or hints appreciated

Thanks

mcl

Did you disable PhotoSwipe the theme's settings? Having both PhotoSwipe and Lightbox enabled wouldn't make any sense, and might be the cause for all sorts of trouble :-)

If this still happens with PhotoSwipe disabled, then it might be a Lightbox or Lightbox compatibility issue.

#290 2018-04-01 11:05:38

mcl
2012-11-22

Thanks for the reply.

I did have Photo-Swipe enabled in the theme.

I disabled it - but sadly it still takes two taps to go to the next or previous image.

As you suggest it is likely a Lightbox problem.  It is a shame because it is the only proper Lightbox I have found on PIWIGO.

I guess I will just have to attempt to write my own front-end with ws.php.

Thanks

mcl

#291 2018-04-01 20:41:36

teekay
2013-06-12

mcl wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

I did have Photo-Swipe enabled in the theme.

I disabled it - but sadly it still takes two taps to go to the next or previous image.

As you suggest it is likely a Lightbox problem.  It is a shame because it is the only proper Lightbox I have found on PIWIGO.

I guess I will just have to attempt to write my own front-end with ws.php.

Thanks

mcl

Personally, I find PhotoSwipe to be the best Lightbox implementation :-)

#292 2018-04-01 22:14:07

mcl
2012-11-22

Hi teekay,

Thanks for the help - i did not know there was another Lightbox.

It would appear that PhotoSwipe is the default, having removed Lightbox.

It does have a strange characteristic, in that the user needs to select Fullscreen, for it to align in the viewport and activate swipe on mobile.  Is there any way of automating the Fullscreen option and I am on hosted PIWIGO.COM

Thanks again.

mcl

#293 2018-04-01 22:37:30

teekay
2013-06-12

mcl wrote:

Hi teekay,

Thanks for the help - i did not know there was another Lightbox.

It would appear that PhotoSwipe is the default, having removed Lightbox.

It does have a strange characteristic, in that the user needs to select Fullscreen, for it to align in the viewport and activate swipe on mobile.  Is there any way of automating the Fullscreen option and I am on hosted PIWIGO.COM

Thanks again.

mcl

Not sure what you mean, exactly. Is the "link thumbnails to PhotoSwipe" option in the theme's "appearance -> thumbnail page" settings maybe what you're looking for?

Last edited by teekay (2018-04-01 22:52:21)

#294 2018-04-02 01:21:37

Jessy
2018-03-07

teekay wrote:

This was discussed/decided here: http://piwigo.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=28276
TL;DR v1 isn't really developed anymore and won't be marked compatible with Piwigo 2.10+

Ok... even if I understand your point-de-vue in your GitHub branchs! Really it could be useful to split this forum topic ;) there are so many pages for now...

#295 2018-04-02 01:24:28

Jessy
2018-03-07

Noticed than GlyphIcon "User" and "Password" ar' still used at registration page then could be updated to FontAwesome, isn't ?

#296 2018-04-02 02:20:04

mcl
2012-11-22

Hi teekay,

"Not sure what you mean, exactly. Is the "link thumbnails to PhotoSwipe" option in the theme's "appearance -> thumbnail page" settings maybe what you're looking for?"

You are spot on again - your suggestion fixed my problem.

Just noticed another strange occurrence. On desktop - if you use keyboard direction keys, the caption and other icons will disappear after a few seconds of looking at an image and do not return if you only use direction keys. It needs a mouse movement to get caption etc to re-appear.

A completely different question. CSS.

I have tried to change styling for caption and Quick Search Box in Navbar using custom CSS in the theme section. I may have the wrong names.

.imageComment { color: red !important; font-weight: bold!important; }
#qsearchInput { color: green !important ; font-weight: bold !important; }

Many thanks for your help - the site is looking much better and mobile friendly.

mcl

#297 2018-04-02 03:11:36

Pho3nyx
2018-03-29

Someone have a solution to my problem?

#298 2018-04-03 09:57:03

teekay
2013-06-12

Jessy wrote:

teekay wrote:

This was discussed/decided here: http://piwigo.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=28276
TL;DR v1 isn't really developed anymore and won't be marked compatible with Piwigo 2.10+

Ok... even if I understand your point-de-vue in your GitHub branchs! Really it could be useful to split this forum topic ;) there are so many pages for now...

I agree that this thread is getting messy, but splitting it to 1.x and 2.x wouldn't help much I guess.
Issues belong to the issue tracker on github.

Jessy wrote:

Noticed than GlyphIcon "User" and "Password" ar' still used at registration page then could be updated to FontAwesome, isn't ?

Fixed in master, thanks.

mcl wrote:

Just noticed another strange occurrence. On desktop - if you use keyboard direction keys, the caption and other icons will disappear after a few seconds of looking at an image and do not return if you only use direction keys. It needs a mouse movement to get caption etc to re-appear.

This is on purpose. See also [Github] piwigo-bootstrap-darkroom issue #149

mcl wrote:

A completely different question. CSS.

I have tried to change styling for caption and Quick Search Box in Navbar using custom CSS in the theme section. I may have the wrong names.

.imageComment { color: red !important; font-weight: bold!important; }
#qsearchInput { color: green !important ; font-weight: bold !important; }

Answered here http://piwigo.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=28636

Pho3nyx wrote:

Hello, nice theme (i think the best of piwigo) :)
I have 2 request if possible:

1) I would like to remove the top line with the album, user connection, piwigo language menu from the album and the thumbsnail pages like in the full image page (basically i want that the only top menu showed is like here https://pwgdemo.kuther.net/picture/16-d … lack_white for all the gallery pages)

You could use custom CSS to hide .navbar-main

Pho3nyx wrote:

2) In the top menu is possible to show only the name of the gallery and the name of the file?

For example https://pwgdemo.kuther.net/picture/16-d … lack_white show:
Home / Landscape / Black & White / DSC02718-Bearbeitet

i would like something like that would show just:
Black & White / DSC02718-Bearbeitet

Thanks in advantage for your help.

The amount of levels shown there is responsive CSS (means: it depends ion the device's screen width).
You would need to fiddle with custom CSS to hide the home link and limit it to two levels.

#299 2018-04-03 10:15:00

Pho3nyx
2018-03-29

Can i have an example for both please?
Thanks in advantage

#300 2018-04-06 00:43:49

Pho3nyx
2018-03-29

I hide the main navbar with

.navbar-main {
display: none;
}

in the CSS

I still have to do:

In the top menu is possible to show only the name of the gallery and the name of the file?

For example https://pwgdemo.kuther.net/picture/16-d … lack_white show:
Home / Landscape / Black & White / DSC02718-Bearbeitet

i would like something like that would show just:
Black & White / DSC02718-Bearbeitet

Thanks in advantage for your help.

Last edited by Pho3nyx (2018-04-06 02:40:09)

•  » Themes
  •  » [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Board footer