Announcement

#1 2020-05-25 18:34:10

2otherjobs
2014-07-14

Upload from Mobile App

Hello/Hi/Greetings,

I would like Users to be able to upload from the iOS mobile app WITHOUT having Administrator status. 

In the Users List, all users except the Administrator (who is the Webmaster) have User Status.  All Users are part of group called 'Contributors' and all have Privacy Level of Family

I have installed (the latest version of) the Community plugin and have given permission as follows:

Who?                             Where?                    Options                                                       Actions
Contributors (the group)    The whole gallery    high trust, sub-albums creation, edit  delete

On the mobile app, only users who have been granted Administrator privileges can upload.  Users in the 'Users' category cannot.

Piwigo version: 2.10.2
PHP version: 7.4
MySQL version: 8.0
Piwigo URL: https://archive.tgbartlett.net

I am reluctant to give all users Administrator status because of the harm they might do... :). Can this be done?

#2 2020-05-26 00:14:43

executive
2017-08-16

Re: Upload from Mobile App

Hi. I just tried this on my iPhone and it is working fine. Not sure why it's not working for you. Are you using the official app by "Pierrick Le Gall"?  There are look-alike apps.

Why do you say it doesn't work? Can you take a screenshot of the problem?

Last edited by executive (2020-05-26 00:15:31)

Board footer