Announcement

#1 2021-02-26 11:02:58

foto-momente
2016-03-31

Thank you

Hi everyone!

Because it's time for it and it's long overdue:
I have been using PIWIGO for my private homepage for several years and have always been satisfied with it. With the version jump to 11.x I changed to the "Bootstrap_Darkromm" theme and am now finally happy! I was able to customize the template with a few interventions exactly to my needs.
Now I'm just starting a new project, the collector page of my, deceased, father additionally "reponsive" and bilingual.
Wow, with some plugin's I can customize this site so ingeniously.
It's time to say thank you!
Thank you for your tireless work on this very ingenious software, thank you for the time you invest and thank you for enduring the headaches caused by the various programming problems.

Kind regards from Vienna,
Thomas

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) (my English is to bad....)

#2 2021-02-26 14:27:14

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Re: Thank you

I would prefer to see someone more involved thanking you but I really wish you to accomplish your projects and have fun with Piwigo and your server :)

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#3 2021-02-26 18:29:37

foto-momente
2016-03-31

Re: Thank you

since the update to 11.x and the change to Bootstrap I try to help in the german forum, for this forum I unfortunately miss the english knowledge, sorry.....

Board footer