Announcement

#1 2015-04-30 15:59:00

zjohn13
2015-04-08

Album description typeface size

Hi,

I'm another refugee from Menalto Gallery3 and have created a test gallery importing data via Menalto2Piwigo.
The import worked very well but I have a minor issue with different size typeface in the imported album descriptions and the page footer text. 
I'm using the Stripped theme

On the Home page there is a mix of large and small typeface while on some sub albums the text is all large or all small.  See URL below.

Has anyone experienced this or have a suggestion for a fix please?  I want all the text to be the default small size.

Many thanks,
John

Piwigo version: Piwigo 2.7.4
PHP version: 5.3.28
MySQL version: 5.5.36-cll
Piwigo URL: http://www.chilternphoto.org.uk/piwigo_test/

#2 2015-05-02 19:07:32

zjohn13
2015-04-08

Re: Album description typeface size

Additional information on this issue.

The first image shows the home page with different type sizes in Album descriptions.

Second image shows Chrome Inspect Element code snippet for album description with the default small typeface.

Third image shows code snippet for album description with a large typeface.

I can not work out why the two <big> tags are being inserted before some album thumbnail displays but not on others.

John

Edit.  Sorry, the images are not displayed in the order that I selected for upload but I hope that you can understand my intent.

Last edited by zjohn13 (2015-05-02 19:12:00)

#3 2015-07-12 15:03:33

zjohn13
2015-04-08

Re: Album description typeface size

Issue resolved, it was caused by increasing the font size in an album "Description".
All album names alphabetically higher than the one edited then displayed album "Name" in the same increased font size.

Albums are sorted alphabetically by Name.
Using Stripped theme.

John

Board footer