Announcement

•  » Themes
  •  » [Theme] stripped-responsive theme

#16 2016-07-25 01:27:09

FensterB

Re: [Theme] stripped-responsive theme

I am having trouble with stripped_responsive showing properly on piwigo.com hosting.
I am not sure what has happened, but I think perhaps the update on July 8th (assuming my website was updated automatically. I have attached a copy of what it looks like on my PC and what it looks like on my phone. Is it possible to check to see if there was a change that affects that theme? There is an issue with the background it seems. You can see on the PC picture that the background stops only a few pixels in. and on the mobile site it is completely cut off. I temporarily enabled the mobile theme to try and temporarily fix the problem.

Thanks for your help.

http://imgur.com/9cV8VmW

http://imgur.com/YMUE0Pr

#17 2016-07-25 01:50:02

FensterB

Ahh. I figure it out... it was a CSS override that I had put in local files editor that was limiting the margins to 50px... that was really screwing stuff up.

#18 2016-11-02 14:18:15

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Hi :-)

JanisV, with Embedded Videos plugin on Vimeo,
Vimeo control panel is brake
Have you a idea ?

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#19 2017-04-27 21:12:39

kolja
2017-04-27

Hello and thanks a lot for your work at the theme!

I will use it with the plugin "user tags",
but it does not work.

It display the new tab at the bottom of the page,
but there ist no content in it.

I woud love to merge the content of all tabs (Info, tag and comment) and schow it permanently unter the picture.

Can you help me with it?

Regards Kolja

•  » Themes
  •  » [Theme] stripped-responsive theme

Board footer