Announcement

•  » Requests
  •  » Watermark adding restricted to selected albums

#1 2017-06-18 11:17:13

batteriesinc
2017-06-18

Watermark adding restricted to selected albums

Hi,

I have just installed Piwigo on a webhosting setup that runs FreeBSD and it works well (I just have to find a way to compile ffmpeg for FreeBSD so I can stick that somewhere local to the code - I suspect mediainfo will be a bust on this platform).  My main aim is to simply manage my own library of images - I'm not a professional, but with a camera that does video and can make multiple images/second for sport it becomes unmanageable to keep that on my machine.

I still have to get used to how it works, but its ability to turn a whole directory tree into albums is *perfect*.

However, one question: would it be possible to make the watermarking feature work on specific albums/directories/subdirectories instead of on everything?  That way I can use it for automatically adding a copyright notice to larger images, without doing that to albums with images that are not mine.

Anyway, time to work out how to lock it down.  The album with unsplash.com images can be public, but anything else should not be..

Cheers, Binc

Piwigo version: 2.9.1
PHP version: 5.6.30
MySQL version: 5.5.5-10.1.23-MariaDB

•  » Requests
  •  » Watermark adding restricted to selected albums

Board footer