Announcement

•  » Extensions
  •  » [Plugin Community] SQL error on Fedora 27

#1 2017-11-15 17:08:42

frobozz
2017-11-15

[Plugin Community] SQL error on Fedora 27

Hi,

I upgraded from Fedora 26 to Fedora 27 last night and now Piwigo is giving me a SQL error.  Everything was find before then.  It's probably because they updated the MariaDB (MySQL)... Any help is greatly appreciated!

Piwigo version: 2.9.2
PHP version: 7.1.10
MySQL version: 10.2.9

Here's what I get on my browser:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning:  [mysql error 1064] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'recursive,
    create_subcategories,
    nb_photos,
    storage
  FROM piwigo_co' at line 6

SELECT
    id,
    type,
    category_id,
    user_album,
    recursive,
    create_subcategories,
    nb_photos,
    storage
  FROM piwigo_community_permissions
  WHERE (type = 'any_visitor')
; in /usr/local/photos/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 845

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on boolean in /usr/local/photos/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php:226 Stack trace: #0 /usr/local/photos/plugins/community/include/functions_community.inc.php(102): pwg_db_fetch_assoc(false) #1 /usr/local/photos/plugins/community/main.inc.php(48): community_get_user_permissions('2') #2 /usr/local/photos/include/functions_plugins.inc.php(279): community_init() #3 /usr/local/photos/include/common.inc.php(308): trigger_notify('init') #4 /usr/local/photos/index.php(26): include_once('/usr/local/phot...') #5 {main} thrown in /usr/local/photos/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 226

#2 2017-11-15 18:50:02

frobozz
2017-11-15

Re: [Plugin Community] SQL error on Fedora 27

Playing around in phpMyAdmin I took out the 'recursive' field and the SQl query works.  Apparently, MariaDB introduced this as a reserved word in Ver. 10.2.2 as indicated here: https://mariadb.com/kb/en/library/recur … overview/.  So maybe somebody can change the name of the field along with the corresponding PHP code that calls it?

•  » Extensions
  •  » [Plugin Community] SQL error on Fedora 27

Board footer