Announcement

#1 2018-02-11 19:50:45

abhinav
2018-02-11

json error on creating album

Hello/Hi/Greetings,
i am using xampp to host piwigo. when i create album in the manage option, it allows me to create one but i cannot see it under photos upload option. when i try to create an album from photos upload option i get a json error. i cannot find anything anywhere regarding this.
Piwigo version: 2.9.2
PHP version: 7.2
please help me with this.

#2 2018-07-16 21:48:14

sadrobot
2018-07-16

Re: json error on creating album

Hello, it seems unrelated, but I had exactly same issue (JSON error when create album and non-working albums as result) along with warnings in header and somewhere inside the page

> Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/3/d207524226/htdocs/piwigo/admin/intro.php on line 128

So I have decided first to fix the warning as described here http://piwigo.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p … 14#p159014

nano /var/www/html/owncloud/piwigo/local/config/database.inc.php
add
date_default_timezone_set('Europe/Moscow');

Then just reload page: all warnings go away and alboms start to work too (JSON issue goes away too).

Last edited by sadrobot (2018-07-16 21:48:37)

Board footer