Announcement

#1 2009-05-06 19:58:39

casy
2009-05-06

uploader +

Hello

why cant i see the link to uploader + i installed and activate it but nothing happends, the page exists if i type the adres

anyone??? knows the answer???

greetz casy

Last edited by casy (2009-05-06 20:00:47)

#2 2009-05-06 20:00:26

repie38
Former Piwigo Team
grenoble (FR)
2006-05-23

Re: uploader +

I did not test this plugin, but I suppose its for users upload. (upload need to be authorised)

#3 2009-05-06 22:23:28

VDigital
Former Piwigo Team
Paris (FR)
2005-05-04

This plugin is dead, a french newcomer is trying to repair it.

Current version : [extension by cinpou] Uploader +

Piwigo.com: Start and run your own photo gallery. Signup and get 30 days to try for free, no commitment.
8-)

#4 2009-06-13 10:06:37

LucMorizur
Vienne (Isère) - France
2009-04-30

casy wrote:

why cant i see the link to uploader + i installed and activate it but nothing happends, the page exists if i type the adres

I had difficulties in catching its acess too, but actually (maybe after having set it according to your wishes), when you're displaying the category page of a physical category allowed for upload by the users, you have an "Uploader plus" link between "Calendar" and "With high definition" in the "Specials" block menu.

But indeed I understand you, as I really spent several minutes to find it. It is not explained anywhere in the forums or in its extension page ; I was just about to post a message ^^ !

Once this is found, this plugin is very nice ! I hope someone will keep it alive.

Our gallery : Le Site à Nous (a silly name in french, but here I don't care ;-) ! )
An event, a new gallery ? Plugin Event Cats
My test gallery : Tests Piwigo de Luc
Thanksalot for this beautiful project.

#5 2009-06-15 22:48:15

clems
1970-01-01

Thanks for the developpement.

I propose 2 improvements :

add the authors'name in the upload
and possibility to resize the pictures before upload it.

Thx !

#6 2009-06-25 21:59:12

clems
1970-01-01

clems wrote:

Thanks for the developpement.

I propose 2 improvements :

add the authors'name in the upload
and possibility to resize the pictures before upload them.

Thx !

Somebody can try to do this 2 improvements ?

Maybe you can feed the "Author" automacally by picking the login of the pictures uploader ?

Thx !

Last edited by clems (2009-06-25 23:05:09)

#7 2009-11-04 19:00:24

Megalith
2009-10-24

The issue about which I posted originally here has been resolved - now I'm having another issue (actually, same issue but my previous post was giving the wrong description).
I can now properly upload with this plug-in, but when going into PiWiGo's admin section (the one where you can synchronize/make thumbnails) to make the thumbnails, things go crazy.
Somehow, in the thumbnails-section it doesn't recognize that any pics were uploaded.
And when going into synchronization, it deletes the uploaded pictures (not from the server, just from the database).
And if I do it the other way around, synchronize before thumbs, then it gives errors about how the images can't be reached (during the synchronizing part).

Edit:
Partially fixed.
Now I see the pictures that were deleted from the database in the admin section where an admin has to approve or deny them - but these pictures were already deleted from both the database and the server by now.
So I'm still wondering why, now, they show up in that section.
I cleared them by rejecting them (which caused a PHP error but below that error the page still loaded normally) and I'll run some more tests to see if I can figure this out.

Last edited by Megalith (2009-11-04 19:28:15)

Board footer