Announcement

#1 2010-11-08 13:24:23

gpablo1
2010-11-08

Upload problems

Hi, I have trouble uploading photos to Piwigo. When I try to upload the pictures from the site administrator embedded album shows no errors, but the photos are not uploaded. If I use the Old Style form, I get the following error:

[Prepare_directory] "././ upload/2010/11/08 can not create directory "  (I've looked at the server, and all the folders listed in there and have privileges 777)

When I try to upload photos to the pload 1.6 (from Windows 7) I get the following error:

12:00:49: Communication error with http://www.vidanuevanavalmoral.es/album: an error has occurred while writting chunk 1 for file.

When I try to upload photos to the pload 2.0.7, no errors, the program says the photos were uploaded successfully, but no photos in the album. In fact, the photos were not uploaded to the server.

Last edited by gpablo1 (2010-11-08 13:26:10)

#2 2010-11-09 09:37:59

gpablo1
2010-11-08

Re: Upload problems

I was asking about my problem. I remembered that when I installed the album, I had trouble changing the privileges to the _data folder, for example. I wrote to the administrator of the hosting and he had to change the privileges. Then he wrote me a response in which he told me that the problem was in the "user" and "group" that created the files and folders ("Apache" and "Apache"). And he recommended that I set the script to work with the same user and group with whom I enter the FTP. Is it possible?

Board footer