Announcement

#1 2012-03-10 10:02:57

IGraham
UK
2011-09-28

Possible database problem

Hi
(Piwigo 2.3.3 & theme Pure_autumn  )
I've a slight problem that's only affecting one user, its to do with the Community and Icy Picture Modify plugins ? Though is probably coming from a database fault for that user.
If a user has uploaded a photo that user should when viewing that photo see a cross tools icon in the menu bar above the photo which allows the user to enter info related to that photo. This is working for all of my users except one. This one user only sees that cross tools icon only on a few of his uploaded  photos.

I originally created the account and up loaded a few photos for him, then sent him his user name and password, he then changed his password, and this changing of the password caused problems, eventually resolved by deleting his account and recreating a new account.
Now if he uploads a photo I get a email saying he has uploaded, however the user name shown in the email isn't the same user name shown in Administration>Users>Manage there is a one character difference

So if this problem is because of a mismatch of info in the database how would I go about fixing it

Please

Board footer