Announcement

#1 2014-08-18 19:02:19

nasreen

install error

Hello/Hi/Greetings,

I just installed the Piwigo and all good except I get this message on the Piwigo webpages everywhere.

Warning: strftime() [function.strftime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/jfdiuk0/public_html/nasreen/include/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 177

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jfdiuk0/public_html/nasreen/include/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:177) in /home/jfdiuk0/public_html/nasreen/include/page_header.php on line 101

Piwigo version: 2.6.3
PHP version: 5.3.14
MySQL version: 5.0.95
Piwigo URL: http://nasreen.jfdiuk.com

#2 2014-08-19 06:20:34

Nasreen

Re: install error

I have now uploaded some photos and when I click on one to view it  I get this error

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTime::__construct() [<a href='datetime.--construct'>datetime.--construct</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead' in /home/jfdiuk0/public_html/nasreen/include/functions.inc.php:578 Stack trace: #0 /home/jfdiuk0/public_html/nasreen/include/functions.inc.php(578): DateTime->__construct() #1 /home/jfdiuk0/public_html/nasreen/include/functions.inc.php(599): str2DateTime('2013-04-03 13:4...', NULL) #2 /home/jfdiuk0/public_html/nasreen/picture.php(826): format_date('2013-04-03 13:4...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/jfdiuk0/public_html/nasreen/include/functions.inc.php on line 578

#3 2014-08-19 09:49:49

Nasreen

Re: install error

Hello
I just read read [Forum, post 115421 by plg in topic 16354] Errors
and fixed the problem by adding the suggested line to my php.ini

Resolved, thanks

Board footer