Announcement

#1 2020-01-21 06:06:55

Sambob
2019-01-23

Cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser.

Hello/Hi/Greetings,

Hello all,

All of a sudden I cannot log in and get the "Cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser. You must enable cookies to log in."

Additionally, I get these errors and warnings:
--
Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in photo.reddustsnow.com/include/functions_cookie.inc.php on line 57

Warning: session_set_save_handler(): Cannot change save handler when headers already sent in photo.reddustsnow.com/include/functions_session.inc.php on line 24

Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in photo.reddustsnow.com/include/functions_session.inc.php on line 29

Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in photo.reddustsnow.com/include/functions_session.inc.php on line 30

Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in photo.reddustsnow.com/include/functions_session.inc.php on line 31

Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in photo.reddustsnow.com/include/functions_session.inc.php on line 32

Warning: session_name(): Cannot change session name when headers already sent in photo.reddustsnow.com/include/functions_session.inc.php on line 35

Warning: session_set_cookie_params(): Cannot change session cookie parameters when headers already sent in /photo.reddustsnow.com/include/functions_session.inc.php on line 36

Warning: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /home/xxxxx//photo.reddustsnow.com/include/common.inc.php on line 141

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in photo.reddustsnow.com/include/functions_category.inc.php on line 125

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in photo.reddustsnow.com/include/functions_category.inc.php on line 126

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in photo.reddustsnow.com/include/functions_category.inc.php on line 125

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in photo.reddustsnow.com/include/functions_category.inc.php on line 126

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /photo.reddustsnow.com/include/functions_category.inc.php on line 125

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at photo.reddustsnow.com/include/functions_cookie.inc.php:57) in photo.reddustsnow.com/include/page_header.php on line 86
-
-
-
I have searched forums and see it has been posted a few times, but I didn't see a solution. Any hints greatly appreciated!

Also, tried Chrome, Firefox, Opera, IE... all to no avail...

Piwigo version: 2.10.1
PHP version: 7.4
MySQL version: 5.6.46-cll-lve
Piwigo URL: https://photo.reddustsnow.com

Last edited by Sambob (2020-01-21 06:13:26)

#2 2020-01-21 10:51:42

erAck
Only trying to help
2015-09-06

Re: Cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser.

The Deprecated message triggers all the other Warning and  Notice messages (there is no error message). You can suppress that in Piwigo's ./local/config/config.inc.php with

Code:

$conf['show_php_errors'] = E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED;

About the cookie problem, no idea. Maybe PHP 7.4 is too new, try 7.2 if possible.

Running Piwigo at https://erack.net/gallery/

#3 2020-01-22 23:47:38

Sambob
2019-01-23

Re: Cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser.

Hi erAck, thanks for your reply...

Switched back to 7.3 and all issues gone.

I will have a look at what php extentions are creating the issue and see I I can activate/deactivate that so I can go back to 7.4 as I like running Joomla at 7.4.

Thanks again.

Board footer