•  » Themes
  •  » issue using another user table

#1 2020-09-17 09:19:47

WollyCGN
Cologne-Germany
2020-09-11

issue using another user table

Hi Piwigo friends-user-devs

pointing PWG in LocalFiles to an other user table will throw some errors.

First in the Dashboard it shows:
--- The default user does not exist ---
=> whatever the default user is, it isn't user-id '1' because I added this manualy

In user management it throws:

Code:

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /var/www/html/foto/admin/user_list.php on line 112
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /var/www/html/foto/admin/user_list.php on line 113
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /var/www/html/foto/admin/user_list.php on line 156

This seems to be the same issue within the missing 'default user'.

Also the plugin 'VideoJS' shows a lot of errors in 'Synchonize':

Code:

Warning: array_merge(): Expected parameter 1 to be an array, null given in /var/www/html/foto/plugins/piwigo-videojs/admin/admin_sync.php on line 53
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/html/foto/plugins/piwigo-videojs/include/function_dependencies.php on line 38
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/html/foto/plugins/piwigo-videojs/include/function_dependencies.php on line 38
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/html/foto/plugins/piwigo-videojs/admin/admin_sync.php on line 90
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/html/foto/plugins/piwigo-videojs/admin/admin_sync.php on line 94
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/html/foto/plugins/piwigo-videojs/admin/admin_sync.php on line 190

Pointing back to the 'piwigo_user' table with only admin=ID-1; guest=ID-2 works fine.
In LocalFiles I also added:

Code:

$conf['guest_id'] = '63';
$conf['webmaster_id'] = '42';

Any insights on this?

Thanks and regards

Piwigo 2.10.2
Operating system: Linux
PHP: 7.4.10
MySQL: 5.5.5-10.4.14-MariaDB
Graphics Library: ImageMagick 6.9.7-4

Joomla: 3.9.21

#2 2020-09-17 11:02:41

WollyCGN
Cologne-Germany
2020-09-11

Re: issue using another user table

AND: btw. VideoJS sync is not working ...

#3 2020-09-17 13:01:09

WollyCGN
Cologne-Germany
2020-09-11

Re: issue using another user table

Found it by myself...

You must have a user with user_id = 2
So I added a new user (i.e. 'p_default')
Then change in tables 'joom_user' and 'piwigo_user_infos' the ID = 2.

•  » Themes
  •  » issue using another user table

Board footer