Announcement

•  » Requests
  •  » moblie app album search and upload

#1 2023-02-10 17:45:44

sulleyi
2023-02-10

moblie app album search and upload

Hello,

I maintain a large Piwigo gallery with more than 1000 albums. Currently, there is no way to search for an album and upload photos to it. Search results only return individual photos. The only way to upload photos to a specific album is to scroll through all existing albums and find the desired album, which becomes very difficult with  1000+ possible albums. Additionally, with such a large number of albums, the app is susceptible to crashing when scrolling through existing albums, making the problem even more apparent. All users of my gallery are encountering this issue on the latest available release of Piwigo for iOS and Piwigo NG for Android. I would love to see an option for searching through existing albums and uploading images to albums selected from the search results.

Last edited by sulleyi (2023-02-10 17:46:47)

#2 2023-02-20 19:57:33

sulleyi
2023-02-10

Re: moblie app album search and upload

Any help on this issue? Having a functional mobile app was a large factor for my team when deciding to use Piwigo. Having the app crash under regular use is quite frustrating. Is there any timeline for a potential fix,  even if it's a few months away?

•  » Requests
  •  » moblie app album search and upload

Board footer