Revision 2.4.6 (2019-09-20)
About: AStat is a plugin that generates statistics with more details than statistics included in Piwigo by default. The advanced statistics include "pages seen", "photos seen", "number of IP address", in a time period, for specific IP address, in categories, or for a specific photo.
The plugin requires that the 'GrumPluginClasses 3.5.2' plugin be previously installed.
Changes: Compatibility with PHP 7+ (thank you Rasmus Lerdorf)
Revision 1.5.5 (2019-08-17)
About: Import pictures from your Flickr account with Flickr2Piwigo. You can:
* browse your albums and choose pictures (or whole albums) to import,
* or import your entire Flickr portfolio.
You will need a Flickr API key to use this plugin; all instructions are in the Configuration tab of the plugin.
Changes: Minor code improvements.
Revision v1.0-beta (2019-07-19)
About: Piwigo Remote Sync is an uploader for the Piwigo photo gallery software. This tool is able to upload a whole folder hierarchy. If you run it again, only new folder/photos will be uploaded.
Changes: * The entire UI has been reviewed
* Now using "pwg.images.upload" method instead of deprecated "pwg.images.addSimple"
* Fixed encoding issues with any characters
* Log is now saved in a "hidden" log file, which can be opened by the user.
Revision 2.9.a (2019-06-19)
About: Update many photo properties at once from a single text file
Changes: #1 better handling for UTF8 csv file exported from Mac
* accept *.csv files, not only *.txt
* remove BOM
* automatic detection of line endings
* Slovenian (Slovenščina [SL])
Revision 0.9.2 (2019-04-20)
About: Allow visitors to add tags to photos
Changes: Fix deprecated used of __autoload