Revision 1.0.3 (2018-04-13)
About: Extracts color palette from images and adds an ability to search by color.
Changes: Improved UI on plugin's settings page
Improved palette generation algorithm
Revision 1.5.1 (2018-04-10)
About: Import pictures from your Flickr account with Flickr2Piwigo. You can:
* browse your albums and choose pictures (or whole albums) to import,
* or import your entire Flickr portfolio.
You will need a Flickr API key to use this plugin; all instructions are in the Configuration tab of the plugin.
Changes: * Adds keywords for approximate dates (circa, year, etc.)
* Better documentation about duplicate photos and dates
* Fixes some missing localization messages
Revision 2.7.4 (2018-03-16)
About: Prune History allows:
- To prune manually history table according a date range
- To save the table before a purge and restore it if you made a mistake
- To download the saved table as a SQL file
- To automatically purge the table according to a criterion of data retention
Changes: Compatibility with Piwigo 2.9. "summarized" column is no longer used. It has been removed from SQL requests in the plugin.
Revision 1.2.1 (2018-03-12)
About: This is a fork of the piwigo-facetag plugin and adds a bit more functionality. The code base has been rewritten using an object literal class style and includes some new features. Please note that it is NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE ORIGINAL.
1) Group mapping; You can specify the groups allowed to tag faces.
2) Support for deleting individual tags on an image.
3) Mass updates; No need to click the button for each tag.
4) Tag will resize/shift when new image size is selected.
5) Must be logged in to tag faces.
6) Does not require Jquery (scripts or styles) if you're into that.
See github (https://github.com/cccraig/MugShot) for info about use and theme compatibility.
Changes: Should fix issue noted by Jessy about custom database prefix.
Revision 2.9.a (2018-03-09)
About: - 'Whois Online' monitors access to index or photo pages.
- Advanced users: template variables are available in all cases and for inclusion in your own extensions.
- Others: Use of the default display.
- Variables and default display include:
* Total hits, Photo hits,
* A link to your recently viewed photos,
* A link to recently viewed photos by others,
* Last hits in 5, 10, 60 minutes,
* 24 hour or yesterday hits,
* Last 5min, hour, 24 hours visitors,
* Recent guest(s), member(s),
Changes: bug fixed, error with username containing a quote