Revision 1.6 (2017-07-09)
About: Uses ImageMagick (PHP extension) to read exif GPS data.
For all who cannot use exiftool on their webspace.
This is a workaround for the read_exif_data/exif_read_data bug in PHP which fails to read exif data if there are makernote data in the file.
Changes: Fixed crash when updating metadata of non picture files like GPX tracks.
Revision 2.8.a (2017-01-23)
About: Uses command line exiftool to read exif keywords.
Easiest way to fix the read_exif_data bug with PHP 5.6+
Changes: First revision
Revision 2.8.a (2016-03-18)
About: Converts EXIF values to human readable localized values. Corresponds to EXIF specification 2.2. Easily extensible with more languages or with more "translations".
Changes: Compatible with local language
Revision 0.7.1 (2012-08-12)
About: 'Advanced Metadata' plugin allows use of Exif, IPTC and XMP metadata from Jpeg photos.
- Recognizes about 550 metadata.
- Requires that 'GrumPluginClasses 3.5.2' plugin be previously installed.
* The plugin will be considered fully functional with version 1.0. Intermediate versions (though incomplete) are still functional.
* Requires PHP 5.2 to work with the module "mbstring" installed
Changes: This release include following features/bugs fix:
- feature:2701 => Camera database is not up to date (canon, pentax, nikon)
- feature:2720 => When malformatted XMP rational values encountered, error message is displayed
- feature:2722 => error message php_uname() function is not available
- bug:2702 => Error message displayed when an unknown camera is encountered