Revision 2.5.b (2013-04-15)
About: Extends Piwigo with geographical location for each photo. View your photos with Google Maps, or open them in Google Earth.
- View by category, by tag, search results or recent pictures.
- Server side clustering of multiple photos, depending on the map bounds and location (to avoid hundreds of markers)
- View all photos in the current map bounds or around a map marker
- Manually set the latitude and longitude on the administration page or synchronize the location with the gps exif metadata
- This plugin does not require any php/template or css code modification, but it does modify the database.
IMPORTANT NOTE: WHEN THE PLUGIN IS UNINSTALLED ALL GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION DATA WILL BE LOST
Instructions: Unzip the file in plugins subdirectory of your gallery, then install and activate the plugin from the admin page. Or install from the Plugins menu.
Changes: - better handling of oddly encoded exif gps data
- uses jquery 1.9.1
Revision 1.0.0 (2013-03-06)
About: Import pictures from your Google/Picasa Web Albums account with Google2Piwigo. You can :
- browse your albums and choose pictures to import...
- ...or just import all your Google portfolio
Changes: - add info about domain registration (fix authentification errors)
- new: get geolocalization if rv_maps plugin is installed
- fixed: no warning in safe_mode
- new languages: da_DK, pt_BR, zh_CN
Revision 1.0.2 (2013-03-06)
About: Sharing functions for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Tumblr
This plugin replaces my other plugins : 'Google+1' 'tumblr.share' and 'TweetThis'
Changes: - fixed: for twitter and tumblr, complete link to the photo is shared
- new: option to disable buttons on albums
ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH PIWIGO 2.5
Revision 1.2 (2013-03-05)
About: Picasa2Piwigo allows Picasa users to upload photos directly to their Piwigo server.
-Easily transfer multiple photos from Picasa to Piwigo.
-Transfers photos, face tags, tags, and photo captions from Picasa to existing or new albums in Piwigo.
Changes: - Compatible With Piwigo 2.5 (and 2.4)
- New: Reads Album Description and Location from Picasa and uses it as the default description for new albums.
- New: Attempts to determine Piwigo parent album from local file path of photo(s) to be added.
Revision 1.0 (2013-01-21)
About: The tool, Picasa Face Tag Extraction, can be used to export face tags from photos managed by Picasa and then those tags can be attached to photos within Piwigo. Afterwards, photos in Piwigo can be viewed or searched by face tag.
Changes: Initial version.