Revision 1.0.4 (2016-08-25)
About: A modern and responsive theme for Piwigo built with standard Bootstrap components and using the default Bootstrap theme.
Intended for easy customisation using Bootstrap styles or as a parent theme for creating responsive themes for Piwigo.
* Fully responsive and fully featured theme based on Bootstrap's default theme
* Browse albums as a grid or list with selectable thumbnail sizes
* Image size selection enabled for better viewing of images and slide show on higher resolution monitors, with responsive scaling of over sized images
* Slide in side bar with image information
* Share buttons for Twitter, Facebook and Google+
* Gravatar support for comment avatars
* HTML5 canvas and masonry style tag views
* Configuration page in admin to customise features such as Bootstrap theme, social integration and comments
* Works with all supported languages (admin page is currently English only)
Requires PHP 5.3+
Changes: Merged #27 - Fixes issues with rating disaply
Merged #30 - Fixes issues with contextual nav on mobile devices
Merged #29 - Adds support for the Additional Pages plugin
Updated Bootstrap to 3.3.7
Updated Selectize.js to 0.12.3
Revision 3.2.5 (2016-03-02)
About: This theme is a complete redesign of the 'Simple Grey' theme, taking advantage of the new features of the web:
- Switch to HTML5
- Responsive design
- Based on Bootstrap
- Use Open Sans font
Changes: * compatibility with formats for Piwigo 2.8
* compatibility with new search form and search options of Piwigo 2.8
Revision 2.7.e (2015-11-27)
About: - responsive layout, retina aware
- comes with several color flavors (including clear and dark colors)
- horizontal menu (becomes vertical on mobile devices and small screens)
- thumbnails full row layout (no space lost, à la plugin GThumb, retina aware)
Incompatible with the following plugins: GThumb, AutomaticSize
Changes: - new gray skin (thanks to plegall)
- compatibility with pwg stuffs, user collections icons ...
Revision 0.3.3 (2015-06-14)
About: Preload adds preloading to the photo viewer.
The plugin can be configured to preload from 0 to 10 neighboring pictures.
Previous and next pictures are preloaded both in the picture and slideshow pages.
Optionally, you can preload the square thumbnails as well.
The Preload plugin is integrated with the following optional modules:
- Automatic Size: Preload will preload the size computed automatically by Automatic Size. If Automatic Size is not installed, then the currently selected size will be used.
- Fotorama: Preload will disable itself when Fotorama is running as Fotorama has its own caching mechanism.
Changes: - Fix compatibility issues with PHP < 5.5 (?).
- Harden against derivative creation failures.