Revision 1.8.4pjm (2017-11-15)
About: Piwigo2Img is a web software used as Piwigo image to BBcode or HTML code generator. It can be used to insert Piwigo images in internet posts or comments in a very fast way.
I have created originally as a PhpBB3 mod (manual installation), which is adding a [piwigo] button in PhpBB3 message posting toolbar. That permit PhpBB3 users to insert [IMG] and [URL] bbcode in forum messages, linking to the pictures of one or multiple Piwigo galleries.
Check the documentation "\piwigo2img-readme\piwigo2img-2-install.txt" for how to install Piwigo2Img as a post button in:
-Wordpress (as plugin)
-bbPress (as plugin)
-PhpBB3 (as mod)
-SMF (as mod)
-PunBB (as mod)
-Vanilla (as mod)
Since it generates the code in it's own textarea, it also can be accessed directly http://yoursite.com/path-to-your/piwigo2img.php for standalone usage. It can be adapted very easily as posting toolbar button to other software.
Changes: Minor revision. See detailed changelog in "\piwigo2img-readme\piwigo2img-3-develop.txt"
Revision 1.0 (2017-04-14)
About: Since i upload all my Android Photos via FolderSync and SSH, they are already on the Server in the right place. I couldn't find a proper Commandline Tool to trigger only the Syncronization of this Incoming Folder to Piwigo. So i have tried too write my own small Script. I have used piwigo_import_tree.pl as inspiration since this is my first try with a Perl Script.
In my case i run the Script via a Cronjob, but maybe later i switch to inotify or anything similar. You can run the Script manually or via Cron like this example:
perl /media/hdd/piwigo_refresh.pl --base_url=http://localhost:81/piwigo/ --user=your_username --password=your_password --directory="absolute_path_to_your_ssh_upload_dir" --caddie=0 --privacy_level=4 --cat=your_category_id --subcat=1
If you find Problems, please let me know. I will try to solve them.
Changes: First Release
Revision v0.0.13 (2017-03-07)
About: Piwigo Remote Sync is an uploader for the Piwigo photo gallery software. This tool is able to upload a whole folder hierarchy. If you run it again, only new folder/photos will be uploaded.
Changes: * new trust ssl strategy (issue #1)
* new exception for site redirection error
* begin support for piwigo version 2.8.x (issue #3)
Revision 2.10 (2017-01-16)
About: Share / Send your photos directly from your Mac Os X : 10.10 to Piwigo
* Multisites Piwigo
* Tree view of the albums in your gallery Piwigo
* Creation of new albums
* Image Resizing, Add Tags,
* MacOS X 10.10 minimum (Yosemite)
Changes: - Some improvements and corrections.
Revision 1.1 (2016-07-01)
About: Picture2Piwigo resume outline its precursor (from Picasa2Piwigo of KenL, thanks to him), while improving it with new features. Through reading the Picasa database, it's possible to upload almost all available information. In return, the application must read each time you start Picasa database (under 15s to read anyway).
Works in 3 ways:
- Directly from Picasa (by creating a button to upload album)
- Calling Picasa albums (allows upload multiple albums in a row without open Picasa)
- In free mode (upload any folder containing pictures)
- No more 120 pictures limitation from Picasa
- Management duplicates in Piwigo (no upload if the picture already exists)
- Reading data XMP / IPTC (with ExifTool.exe command line utility)
- Management facetags Picasa (XMP or database)
- Automatic permission system based on keywords / facetag (if a keyword/facetag is present, it grants access to users/groups)
- Added pictures per chunk (avoids PHP timeout errors)
- Pause/Resume upload
- Add support of virtual/people albums
Hoping it brings you satisfaction.
Changes: - Correct some bug on database reading
- Add support of virtual and people album
- Support of picasa.ini files (for virtual album)
- Add more verboses during process
- Several UI improvement
- English conversion improvement
- Drastic reduction size of installation
Huge thanks to Sridhar for his patience, ideas and testing.