Revision 1.2 (2013-03-05)
About: Picasa2Piwigo allows Picasa users to upload photos directly to their Piwigo server.
-Easily transfer multiple photos from Picasa to Piwigo.
-Transfers photos, face tags, tags, and photo captions from Picasa to existing or new albums in Piwigo.
Changes: - Compatible With Piwigo 2.5 (and 2.4)
- New: Reads Album Description and Location from Picasa and uses it as the default description for new albums.
- New: Attempts to determine Piwigo parent album from local file path of photo(s) to be added.
Revision 1.0 (2013-01-21)
About: The tool, Picasa Face Tag Extraction, can be used to export face tags from photos managed by Picasa and then those tags can be attached to photos within Piwigo. Afterwards, photos in Piwigo can be viewed or searched by face tag.
Changes: Initial version.
Revision 1.6 (2012-11-03)
About: export photos directly from iPhoto to Piwigo
* display album tree from your Piwigo gallery
* create new albums
* resize before upload
* MacOS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or 10.7 (Lion)
* iPhoto'9 or iPhoto'11
1) close iPhoto
2) execute the iPhotoToPiwigo.pkg file
3) open iPhoto
1) open iPhoto
2) select some photos
3) Menu "File" > Export > Piwigo
Changes: - Update to work with Community plugin.
Revision 1.5 (2012-09-20)
* Tree view of your Piwigo Gallery albums
* Creates new albums
* Re-sizes before transferring
* 10.7 (Lion) Mac
* Aperture 3.2
1) Unzip the file
2) run the ApertureToPiwigo.pkg
3) open Aperture
1) open Aperture
2) select a few photos
3) File Menu> Export> ApertureToPiwigo or Right click the mouse on a photo and then Export> ApertureToPiwigo
Changes: - Mise à jour
- Update version
Revision 1.4.2 (2012-07-24)
About: 'PHP Optimisateur' is a PHP alternative version of the software 'Batch Optimisateur' by Gotcha.
The basic functions are exactly the same. I've developed it to make the installation of plugins easier and to give them more possibilities than in 'Batch Optimisateur'.
Two small improvements over the original:
• The copyright is now on transparent background, and you can change the color and the font.
• You can prevent the addition of index.php files without a plugin.
'PHP Optimisateur' comes with five plugins:
• 'CreateFoldersAlpha': automatically creates an alphabetical tree listing.
• 'Watermark': replaces the copyright with an image (PNG supported).
• 'ConvertPan': for improved management of panoramas.
• 'Front2Back Support': support versions of the plugin 'Front2Back' by VDigital.
• 'CreateCustomThumbs' : allows creation of personalized thumbnails in size and with a border
Incompatible with the file system of Piwigo >= 2.4
Changes: - Added 3 new languages