Revision 1.5.8 (2017-03-14)
About: A feature-rich and mobile-ready theme based on Phil Bayfield's Bootstrap Default.
[*] Plenty of color schemes, thanks to Bootswatch. Includes a custom dark color scheme based on Lightroom.
[*] Album navigation on the picture page with touch support using Slick slider.
[*] Fullscreen slideshow view using PhotoSwipe
[**] Supports videos using standard HTML 5 video widget
[**] Autoplay slideshow
[**] Can be started from both the thumbnail and the picture detail page.
[*] Native HTML 5 video support on picture page, too
[*] 100% mobile device ready (responsive layout, asynchronous loading of content, tap & swipe events)
[*] All features are configurable (enable/disable, various options)
* PHP >= 5.3
* Bootstrap Default installed (but it does not have to be activated)
Recommended plugins for best mobile experience:
* GThumb+ or gdThumb (for best "available screen space usage")
* RV Thumbnail Scroller (to keep initial page load size small and allow for easy "swipe through")
Changes: - Add option to always display the album description on category pages (for default grid)
- Fix equalheights on default grid
- Update Bootswatch to gh-pages branch, includes new "Solar" style
- Add previews for all styles in admin area
- Many new translations, big thanks to the Piwigo translation team
* Danish (Dansk [DK])
* English (English [UK])
* Latvian (Latviešu [LV])
* Dutch (Nederlands [NL])
* Portuguese Brazil (Brasil [BR])
* Russian (Русский [RU])
* Swedish (Svenska [SE])
Revision 2.8.a (2016-04-27)
About: 'Stripped' theme with responsive thumbnails.
Vertical menu adapted for mobile devices and small screens.
Looks perfect with Fotorama, Menu Random Photo, GThumb+ and RV Thumb Scroller plugins. Smart Pocket theme should be disabled for activate this plugins on mobile.
Changes: compatible with Piwigo 2.8 + improvements from latest versions of Stripped
Revision 2.7.e (2015-11-27)
About: - responsive layout, retina aware
- comes with several color flavors (including clear and dark colors)
- horizontal menu (becomes vertical on mobile devices and small screens)
- thumbnails full row layout (no space lost, à la plugin GThumb, retina aware)
Incompatible with the following plugins: GThumb, AutomaticSize
Changes: - new gray skin (thanks to plegall)
- compatibility with pwg stuffs, user collections icons ...
Revision 2.7.a (2014-12-31)
About: Allow to apply the mobile theme by default for tablets
Changes: New languages:
* Norwegian (Norsk bokmål [NO]), thanks to paulen