Revision 1.5 (2017-06-27)
About: Uses ImageMagick (PHP extension) to read exif GPS data.
For all who cannot use exiftool on their webspace.
This is a workaround for the read_exif_data/exif_read_data bug in PHP which fails to read exif data if there are makernote data in the file.
Changes: Conversion for position values supports following formats:
- 41/1, 33380/10000, 0/1
Revision 2.9.a-beta (2017-06-26)
About: 'Community' allows users of your gallery to create albums and add photos - with an option for administrators to moderate submissions.
Changes: This version is in beta stage.
* issue #9 web upload form has switched from Flash to HTML5
* issue #23 new api method community.session.getStatus
* issue #23 new parameter faked_by_community for pwg.categories.getList
* issue #23 new api method community.categories.getList
Warning: the "quota" feature is not (re)implemented yet.
Revision 3.2.12 (2017-06-19)
About: 'Advanced Menu Manager' allows you to easily change the appearance of the gallery's menu.
It gives you the possibility:
* To add a block containing links
* To add a block "a random photo"
* To add personal blocks
* To reorder, group and hide some basic blocks of the Piwigo menu
* To manage rights access of blocks
* To convert an album into a menu
- Blocks are 100% multilingual.
- Requires that 'GrumPluginClasses 3.5.2' plugin be previously installed.
Changes: better way to fix the sub-tab issue (introduced with higher security checks in Piwigo 2.9.1)
Revision 0.0.6 (2017-06-19)
About: Check Piwigo files for unexpected modifications
Changes: Add sums file for Piwigo 2.9.1
Revision 2.9.1 (2017-06-15)
About: Visit your Piwigo to discover its features. This plugin has multiple thematic tours for beginners and advanced users.
Changes: same as Piwigo 2.9.1
* English [GB]