Revision 2.5.b (2013-04-15)
About: Extends Piwigo with geographical location for each photo. View your photos with Google Maps, or open them in Google Earth.
- View by category, by tag, search results or recent pictures.
- Server side clustering of multiple photos, depending on the map bounds and location (to avoid hundreds of markers)
- View all photos in the current map bounds or around a map marker
- Manually set the latitude and longitude on the administration page or synchronize the location with the gps exif metadata
- This plugin does not require any php/template or css code modification, but it does modify the database.
IMPORTANT NOTE: WHEN THE PLUGIN IS UNINSTALLED ALL GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION DATA WILL BE LOST
Instructions: Unzip the file in plugins subdirectory of your gallery, then install and activate the plugin from the admin page. Or install from the Plugins menu.
Changes: - better handling of oddly encoded exif gps data
- uses jquery 1.9.1
Revision 1.4.1 (2012-08-29)
About: GMaps displays Google Maps in your gallery:
* Lightbox-style view on the "Category" page
* Lightbox-style view on the "Photo" page
* Display form as metadata on the "Photo" page
- It's possible to configure multiple maps: each map can be set to size, appearance, user controls, etc.
- The maps can be associated with a given category or all of the gallery
- You can also customize the display (markers, overlay KML / KMZ)
- Requires 'GrumPluginClasses 3.5.2' and 'Advanced Metadata 0.7.0' plugins be previously installed
Changes: Bugs fixed:
- bug:2710 => Compatibility with MySQL>=5.1
- bug:2731 => Association between album and map are not always respected for albums with childs albums