Revision 1.0.2 (2017-09-23)
About: Developed a "Fancy" footer plugin that uses a hook to deposit a styled banner at the bottom of piwigo pages.
* Social Media Links - Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google+, and YouTube
* Business Logo
* Business name, address, hours, and phone number,
* About me for business
Tested on Bootstrap darkroom theme. Does not currently support color/styling changes from the admin menu.
Changes: Added support for Chinese, and Indonesian translation on the admin page. Thanks Bin and Nyoman.
Revision 0.1.3 (2017-09-09)
About: Displays your albums on a world map with your itinerary.
Changes: Fix bug about wrong category id on the picture links and use permalinks when availables
Revision 1.2.c (2017-09-09)
About: To update several (or all) photos at once in an given album without losing related Piwigo data.
- select the album to be updated
- select image files
Allow also to add photos to the album.
Changes: + Option to get added photos in Caddie
Revision 1.5.20 (2017-09-07)
About: A feature-rich and mobile-ready theme based on Phil Bayfield's Bootstrap Default.
[*] Various color styles and sub-themes
[**] Bootswatch support
[**] Material Design included
[*] A custom dark color scheme based on Lightroom® colors (the default)
[*] Full screen slideshow view using PhotoSwipe
[**] Supports auto play
[**] Supports HTML5 video
[**] Album thumbnails can be linked to PhotoSwipe directly (like smartpocket)
[*] Configurable carousel album navigation on the picture page using slick slider
[*] Video support on both the picture page and inside the slideshow, using native HTML 5 video widget
[*] 100% mobile ready
[**] fully responsive Navbars, Carousel, PhotoSwipe slideshow, video content
[**] async/ondemand loading of carousel & PhotoSwipe content, adaptive image size selection, swipe & tap events
[*] Various configuration options
* PHP >= 5.3
* Bootstrap Default installed (but it does not have to be activated)
Recommended plugins for best mobile experience:
* GThumb+ or gdThumb (for best "available screen space usage")
* RV Thumbnail Scroller (to keep initial page load size small and allow for easy "swipe through")
Changes: - Fix linking image to photoswipe on thumbnail page when using the default grid vie (no plugins)
- Language updates, thanks to the translators
Revision 2.9.a (2017-08-21)
About: Extends Piwigo with geographical location for each photo. View your photos with Google Maps, or open them in Google Earth.
- View by category, by tag, search results or recent pictures.
- Server side clustering of multiple photos, depending on the map bounds and location (to avoid hundreds of markers)
- View all photos in the current map bounds or around a map marker
- Manually set the latitude and longitude on the administration page or synchronize the location with the gps exif metadata
- This plugin does not require any php/template or css code modification, but it does modify the database.
Instructions: Unzip the file in plugins subdirectory of your gallery, then install and activate the plugin from the admin page. Or install from the Plugins menu.
Changes: - update jquery version