Revision 1.5.8 (2017-03-14)
About: A feature-rich and mobile-ready theme based on Phil Bayfield's Bootstrap Default.
[*] Plenty of color schemes, thanks to Bootswatch. Includes a custom dark color scheme based on Lightroom.
[*] Album navigation on the picture page with touch support using Slick slider.
[*] Fullscreen slideshow view using PhotoSwipe
[**] Supports videos using standard HTML 5 video widget
[**] Autoplay slideshow
[**] Can be started from both the thumbnail and the picture detail page.
[*] Native HTML 5 video support on picture page, too
[*] 100% mobile device ready (responsive layout, asynchronous loading of content, tap & swipe events)
[*] All features are configurable (enable/disable, various options)
* PHP >= 5.3
* Bootstrap Default installed (but it does not have to be activated)
Recommended plugins for best mobile experience:
* GThumb+ or gdThumb (for best "available screen space usage")
* RV Thumbnail Scroller (to keep initial page load size small and allow for easy "swipe through")
Changes: - Add option to always display the album description on category pages (for default grid)
- Fix equalheights on default grid
- Update Bootswatch to gh-pages branch, includes new "Solar" style
- Add previews for all styles in admin area
- Many new translations, big thanks to the Piwigo translation team
* Danish (Dansk [DK])
* English (English [UK])
* Latvian (Latviešu [LV])
* Dutch (Nederlands [NL])
* Portuguese Brazil (Brasil [BR])
* Russian (Русский [RU])
* Swedish (Svenska [SE])
Revision 2.7.r (2014-11-05)
About: Fotorama based full-screen slideshow. It can replace a default picture view - start amazing slideshow from album.
Fotorama is a simple, stunning, powerful jQuery gallery. Licensed under the MIT.
Changes: Fix Notice message.
* Ukrainian (Українська [UA]), thanks to animan
Revision 2.7.a (2014-10-15)
About: Cooliris/Piclens on your Piwigo!
This plugin is based on Nicolas Ledez "PicLens" 0.0.1.0 extension ( http://piwigo.org/ext/extension_view.php?eid=204 ).
- Recursion (all levels and home gallery)
- Compatibility (automatic) with the plugin secureImage
- Compatibility (automatic) with the plugin Extended Description
- Compatibility with Permanent links
- Compatibility with images on "remote site"
- Support videos (from the plugin PY Gvideo) and flash videos (.flv) (video extensions type defined in config variable conf['piclens_videoext_thumb'] are only displayed as thumbnail)
- Activate the Cooliris 3DWall on the gallery and set the albums to display on the wall (with possible integration in PWG_Stuff plugin)
- Possibility to replace the navigation thumbnails by the Cooliris 3D Wall (on customized albums and/or special pages).
- The embedded 3D wall can be customized with all parameters (cf.http://developer.cooliris.com/?p=embed/flash) and also for the navigation icons (icons, for example, in the directory piclens/icons)
- Setting activation plugin (piclenslite, recursion, home ...)
- Setting up the RSS feed generated for PicLens (order, images types and extensions to display ...)
- Setting the mature Cooliris 3D Wall (integrated with PWG_Stuff): display options, albums, specials pages...
- Parameters saved in database
Changes: Compatible with Piwigo 2.7