Revision 2.9.a (2018-07-26)
About: Display location information on your web gallery with the only Open-Source worldwide map, created by people like you.
Piwigo-openstreetmap is a plugin for the Piwigo web gallery that allows:
* Display a map on picture page on the right panel
* Display a world map for different view (menu, category)
* GPX support
* Easily find geographical coordinates (latitude and longitude) by click or search
Features of this plugin:
- Easy to use
- Different map styles: Mapnik, MapQuest, OSM
- Custom tile server support
- Pin and Popup settings
- Based on Leaflet -> nice design
Help by translating this extension in your language.
Changes: Changes from v2.8.d to v2.9.a
- Added "Select Place" functionality to batchmanagement
- Allow more SSL geo providers
- Fix logitude column
- Update language, thanks to the contributors
Release Note: https://github.com/xbgmsharp/piwigo-openstreetmap/releases/tag/v2.9.a
Revision 3.1.1 (2017-04-25)
About: May 2018. Still works for me with last Piwigo version.
April 2017, php7 user use last version (3.1.x)
Did you ever want to add none picture files to your gallery ( eg. .flv, .mp3, .pdf or any data files, now also html5)?
"Charlies content" is a global solution for those files.
Add charlies_content to your gallery, install and activate via plugins administration page, and proceed your multimedia files as you do for your pictures.
Not modified but tested ok with piwigo 2.7, also 2.8, 2.9... Compatible php7
This "3.1" version should be OK, now, read the README-FIRST file, but still not widely tested, so use at your own risks
It's sometime necessary to install it manually, just copy the archive content to the plugins folder. the plugin folder name have to be "charlies" or any other, but without . or -
Changes: vérification de compatibilité avec la version 2.9 de piwigo, quelques typos corrigées dans des fichiers texte